BY LAND O'LAKES

Great For Golden Brown Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Or Freshly Barbecued Burgers. With 30% Less Sodium, Land O Lakes® Deli American Made With Sea Salt Is Sliced Just How You Like It From Your Local Deli. Available In White And Yellow.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sea Salt, Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Enzymes.

Cath K.
Storrs, CT
American cheese is always great in grilled cheese and that is what I buy these for. I always get this brand because some of the brands like Kraft put it in those individual plastic wrap and it's so rubbery this is better.
Lauren S.
Norwell, MA
A staple in my fridge at all times. Absolutely great to just be able to have a slice for a small snack to satisfy that cheese craving. Can be added to any sandwich for the perfect combo. Found at most delis in your local supermarket. I will never not buy this product.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I would call myself a deli cheese snob. I prefer only Land O Lakes white American cheese and every time I go to Walmart when they're sold out I decide to get no cheese at all because I can't compromise or compare anything to the Land O'Lakes freshness and taste.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
This cheese is used in my house on a weekly basis. Purchased from our local grocery store in the deli section. It's reasonably priced and it taste great. This is lower sodium so it's nice if your looking to stay on a lower sodium diet
Morgan T.
I will admit, I am a cheese snob. This cheese is so yummy. All the other cheese brands are clearly fake because they don’t melt when making a grilled cheese but this cheese becomes so gooey and cheesy.
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love Land O Lakes cheese always buy this at my local grocery store! Never unimpressed with the quality of this cheese! I will always be a customer for this brand! Never too pricey for amazing quality
Jessica P.
I love this cheese so much. IT PUTS ME IN A GOOD MOOD. Cheese in life. I buy it at stop and shop and its soon yummy! healthy too! Low fat cheese is good but this is better and its affordable! I want it forever in my life
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I’m not the biggest fan of cheese but this is the kind my family has always bought and it has been my favorite. I️ know its a good brand and it’s not too expensive. So it’s worth the buy especially if you’re a cheese fan!
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
We have this cheese sliced at the deli at Wal-Mart. It tastes great. It has a creamy taste and its good enough to eat a slice by itself. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cheese.
Andréa G.
Smooth, creamy, tasty: all the things you want your cheese to be. When I was a kid at the deli counter with my mom I couldn't wait to get a "sample" from the person behind the deli counter. Now I use it in grilled cheeses for my son, an add on for Mac and cheese and is the ONLY cheese I will put on my bacon egg and cheese sandwiches!