BY LAND O'LAKES

It Slowly Melts Down The Side Of Your Hamburger And Gives Rich, Creamy Flavor To A Steaming Bowl Of Al Dente Macaroni. With 25% Less Fat, Land O Lakes® 2% Milk American Is Available In White And Yellow. Always Sliced Fresh From Your Grocer's Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

Kimeka C.
Denver
Always get this cheese when we go to Walmart. The fact we can get it cut fresh is the best thing. My daughter absolutely loves this and always has to get a slice while we are at the store.
Leith M.
Houston
My children love this cheese. If it's not Land oLakes they won't eat it!. The price can be high sometimes but they usually have a sale every now and again. Best tasting American cheese!
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
We get this cheese for our kids and they love it! It is priced pretty reasonable and even goes on sale from time to time. It is yummy and always goes fast in our house! We get it from the deli in grocery store and my only complaint is the slices tend to stick together. I’m not sure if that is a deli issue or the product itself!
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I love this brand in all there products it taste so real and it is it is a lil pricey so I can’t always buy it but if I’m baking or making a special meal this is the way to go
Lana S.
This is a great cheese for when you have a barbecue and are grilling burgers. It adds so much great flavor and a beautiful yellow color of a classic American hamburger.

Aside from the flavor, let me talk about this brand. This is a trusted brand by me and I believe it carries pretty decent quality of products.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
I grew up on this cheese. It makes the absolute best grilled cheese sandwich, I only wish it were easier to find. Since we've lived in the south this is not a product that I find very often in the store. I have to get it when I go home to the north.
Trina H.
This honestly is the only cheese, other than aged cheddar, that I like. Is very affordable and easy to find. It takes very good and tastes like real cheese. It’s very creamy. I recommend it greatly and would totally buy it again!
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
This is actually my favorite cheese. You can eat this cheese in sandwich’s, by themselves or you can have this cheese with fruit, grapes and crackers. This cheese has a sort of buttery taste it melts in your mouth it’s delicious.
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Love this brand. It’s always the most affordable and best tasting cheese. They have a lot of variety’s and you can easily find it anywhere. I recommend to my family and friends. And definitely buy this brand all the time.
annabel l.
Bridgewater, NJ
Really really yummy American cheese! Love using this on sandwiches or when making a simple grilled cheese. Although it is really good sometimes it can be overly salty. Overall totally recommend to anyone!