BY LAND O'LAKES

Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Cottage cheese is a favorite of mine when I'm trying to slim down. It takes certain people to lit it, too. I know cottage cheese isn't for everyone but with saltine crackers, it's truly delightful. It's low in fat and usually 100% guilt free! I'd recommend this to anyone watching their calorie intake.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very good cottage cheese. lands o lakes is always a great brand for everything so i always buy it knowing its going to be good and good priced. easy to find at all stores even in rural areas. i love this product on grew up on this brand so happy to keep buying it
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
You can use these cottage cheese on anything and it's great if you put it on anything. I usually will eat it on like a salad and to me it's healthy but I'm a repeating customer and I would say it is great to use. I would buy it again if I felt like I wanted
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
i enjoy a good cup of cottage cheese and fruit every once in a while and this is by far the best brand of cottage cheese i have had so far. it is the perfect consistence and is lowfat unlike the other kinds of cottage cheese there are. its really good.
Pamela K.
Land o Lakes is known for their butter but their cottage cheese is so good! I would definitely recommend! It is great as a side dish at a grill out or if you are looking to lose weight cottage cheese is really great for you to eat.
Jannis L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite cottage cheeses, it always tastes fresh and creamy. I usually go straight for this at the store, and think it's well priced. I've been eating it for years!
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this product, but I'm not too picky about cottage cheese. It's comparable to other brands, possibly a bit more expensive but I usually find it on sale.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Low on calories and great taste ! What more can a girl ask for !! On crackers with fruit . As a snack through out the day !! Love land o lakes
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
Really good cottage cheese I like to put veggies and fruit in my cottage cheese and it even taste good plain or with salt ND pep
Kisandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Cottage cheese is perfect for getting your probiotics when you're trying to stay healthy. I love to put mine on a spinach salad.