BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rizzia L.
Salinas, CA
While I enjoyed this product, the price I paid for it was not worthy. I used to have this for breakfast every day, mixed with nuts and fruits, and it really held me up for the rest of the day! I would definitely recommend, but I can also find another brand for a cheaper price.
Jannis L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite cottage cheeses, it always tastes fresh and creamy. I usually go straight for this at the store, and think it's well priced. I've been eating it for years!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
This cottage cheese is delicious, I'm pretty picky when it comes to cottage cheese and this is one of my favorite brands. It has great flavor and tastes amazing on salads or with crackers. I have a few customers at work who like to eat cottage cheese on their baked potatoes. Cottage cheese is pretty healthy so it's great for when you are trying to eat healthy.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very good cottage cheese. lands o lakes is always a great brand for everything so i always buy it knowing its going to be good and good priced. easy to find at all stores even in rural areas. i love this product on grew up on this brand so happy to keep buying it
Kayla C.
Cottage cheese is a favorite of mine when I'm trying to slim down. It takes certain people to lit it, too. I know cottage cheese isn't for everyone but with saltine crackers, it's truly delightful. It's low in fat and usually 100% guilt free! I'd recommend this to anyone watching their calorie intake.
Brittney W.
Ranson
I really loved the taste of land lakes cottage cheese. It was everything I wanted it to be. Its low fat so I guess its a healthy snack. It had been my first try with this particular brand. The only drawback is the price. An average 3$ more than a store brand. But otherwise I suggest a try.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
I really like this brand of cottage cheese over all. It isn't runny like a lot of other brands out there and it doesn't come with a pond of liquid on the top. However the flavor is a bit more bland but if you like to mix it with fruits or veggies then it's great! I would recommend!!
Pamela K.
Land o Lakes is known for their butter but their cottage cheese is so good! I would definitely recommend! It is great as a side dish at a grill out or if you are looking to lose weight cottage cheese is really great for you to eat.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Love this cottage cheese. It blends seamlessly into a lot of the healthy recipes I make for added protein. I sometimes even put it in a protein shake and you don't even taste it. Would continue to buy this.
Calla B.
This is such a yummy snack I love to have! It is a lot for your money and totally affordable! I think this is a very great one compared to other products and has a rich taste. I would recommend to others!