BY LAND O'FROST #6 in Pork

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Tried a few flavors of Land O Frost Deli Snackers.  This one was pretty decent for what it is.  I prefer fresh deli meats over pre-packaged ones.  This is convenient though.  It has a longer shelf life (until it's opened of course).  Would always choose fresh first , but this would work well in a pinch.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Delicious and salty-sweet to hit all your flavor cravings at once! I loved that these came in a smaller portion size. I also loved that they have protein. A bit salty, as all lunch or deli meat is, but absolutely DELICIOUS with an ice cold soda or beer!
Hollie L.
Princeton , TX
I’m on a high protein diet and I love these for a snack. They’re quick, easy, and delicious. My kids even love them! We grab a few at Walmart every time we go shopping!
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
Out of all the flavors of the snackers, the Vermont Maple Ham is definitely their favorite. I have had to keep buying them for after school! They make great snacks for you and your kiddos!
Melissa R.
I like the ham. It taste good and you can have it with crackers or in a sandwich. I was able to find it at Walmart. The only downside is I couldn't find it at Publix.
Tara L.
I received a coupon for a free pack from Influenster. At first I wasn't sure what to think of these or when I would eat them. I'm honestly not a fan of packaged meat just because of how much Sodium there is in the package. I mean nothing negative about the brand/product but just not for me. I ended up giving this to my husband/son to try out. My son enjoyed it as an afternoon snack when he got home from school or at least he wanted to try them he usually doesn't eat plain meat has to have some type of cheese on it too, so I saved the rest for my husband who we'll eat anything. He liked them with some pretzel chips with some Munster cheese. Then I noticed my son wanted to try some like his dad so he gave him one to try and thought it was pretty good and funny to be eating maple ham with pretzel chips and cheese!
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
I have written 2 reviews and you insist on me writing a 3rd. Sorry---irritated and not giving many details. It was nasty processed packaged meat. When a 3 yo refused to eat it, you know it is must be terrible because she adores Lunchables. I am a vegetarian---so I refused to taste the cat/dog food smelling stuff. Not impressed. I hope this 3rd review satisfies you. Good grief! I thought the agreement was test, write ONE review---not 3 reviews.
Sheena L.
My kids went crazy over these little snacks and they are ok for single family homes. I myself would not purchase these having a family of four kids they're just not worth the price for the amount they would each get in a package I would have to buy four individual packages one for each kid not worth it for me but children that are single family homes I highly recommend it would be perfect it's decent price kids go crazy for it resealable bag which made it nice amazing different flavors
Jessica D.
I got these in a voxbox to try. The flavor was really good and my family enjoyed them but for for my 2 and 4 year old, meat snacks aren't something I would typically go for because they won't want much for dinner. As far as the product goes, it's good but maybe for older kids who require more food.
Joi W.
I received a coupon of this product in my Back To School VoxBox. I decided to give them a try while on an impromptu trip to the grocery store. My little one is a fairly picky eater, so this coupon gave us an opportunity to try something we normally wouldn't pick up. I must say, she was a fan! We've decided to add this product to our grocery list :).
Regina P.
Lexington, SC
At what stores are these available? I couldn't find them at Walmart, Publix, or Target in my area.
Charle M.
Huntington, WV
I have not been able to find these in my area.
Tabitha S.
Does this ham have a sweet maple taste to it?
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
I have not been able to get these. Do they even sell them in my area? I would love to try them.
Amber A.
Medina, OH
Was anyone in the Great Lakes region able to find them?