BY LAND O'FROST #3 in Pork

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

• Has anyone tried these?3 Answers
  • At what stores are these available? I couldn't find them ...51 Answers
  • I have not been able to find these in my area. 7 Answers
Lisa M.
I received a coupon for this product in one of my boxes and my kids loved it as a little snack! I had a little myself to try it out and it was good. Definitely would recommend, especially to parents as a snack for your kids! Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try new things. :)
Tiffany D.
alexandria, LA
Land O Frost Deli snackers are awesome! The flavors are out of this world delicious and a perfect on the go snack for those constantly on the go. I usually eat these as an in between meals snack. the Vermont maple ham was so delicious. It had the right amount of sweetness.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This is another great tasting ham that I eat plain as a snack or I make a great lunch on bread as a sandwich or wrapped up in a tortilla making an amazing wrap. Its great to dip in salad dressing as well. Its gives it an added kick
Stephanie B.
Cambridge, MA
Delicious! Definitely a yummy pick me up kinda snack without all the added sugar and fats that things of that nature may have. I would definitely recommend this product to other people. Great for both adults as well as children. It's great for on the go.
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
Very small portion good for kids . I wouldn’t repurchase at the price unless I had a coupon. Although the taste was good. So perhaps for a small snack it would be ok. Lo carb diet perhaps.
Sparkle S.
These are really good for when you just need a quick snack and you are on the go and don't have time to stop and get anything. They do a nice job of taking the edge off
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Tried a few flavors of Land O Frost Deli Snackers.  This one was pretty decent for what it is.  I prefer fresh deli meats over pre-packaged ones.  This is convenient though.  It has a longer shelf life (until it's opened of course).  Would always choose fresh first , but this would work well in a pinch.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Delicious and salty-sweet to hit all your flavor cravings at once! I loved that these came in a smaller portion size. I also loved that they have protein. A bit salty, as all lunch or deli meat is, but absolutely DELICIOUS with an ice cold soda or beer!
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
Out of all the flavors of the snackers, the Vermont Maple Ham is definitely their favorite. I have had to keep buying them for after school! They make great snacks for you and your kiddos!
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
I’m on a high protein diet and I love these for a snack. They’re quick, easy, and delicious. My kids even love them! We grab a few at Walmart every time we go shopping!
Regina P.
Lexington, SC
At what stores are these available? I couldn't find them at Walmart, Publix, or Target in my area.
Charle M.
Huntington, WV
I have not been able to find these in my area.
Tabitha S.
Does this ham have a sweet maple taste to it?
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
I have not been able to get these. Do they even sell them in my area? I would love to try them.
Amber A.
Medina, OH
Was anyone in the Great Lakes region able to find them?