charisa m.
Fayetteville, TN

can anyone recommend how this should be served as an appetizer at a Christmas buffet?

Christina M.
Christina M.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I agree. Crackers and cheese would would be great or finger sandwiches
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Richmond, VA
1 year ago
I wouldn't use it. I found it to taste horrible. I would try to find something else if you want your guests to actually eat the appetizers. I had the Black Forest ham I believe. Wouldn't recommend it.
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
1 year, 2 months ago
I would say like a cheese and meat platter or make finger sandwiches with them.
Felicia S.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Wright city, MO
1 year, 3 months ago
like others I think it would be best with crackers and cheese. but I don't see it as something I'd use for a party really. my kids like them for a snack. it's great for tossing in a picnic basket for the park.
Martica M.
Martica M.
Bogart, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
Cracker, the deli snacker, and some cream cheese with chives on top!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Meriden, CT
1 year, 3 months ago
Cheese, crackers, olives, with toothpicks :)