Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Sweet & Spicy Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz.

BY LAND O'FROST

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

• Has anyone tried these?3 Answers
  • I have not been able to find these in my area... Where ca...14 Answers
  • can anyone recommend how this should be served as an appe...85 Answers
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Not sure I liked the flavor of this one too much.  My personal preference for deli meats doesn't include sweet flavors , so it's just not my cup of tea I guess.  My kids didn't want to try it , so hard to say if kids would enjoy it or not. Probably would skip this flavor if I were to buy this brand of deli snacks again.
Savannah H.
My kids are always snacking through out the day, I received a coupon from influenster for these, and was very surprised for my kids to eat the whole thing! With picky toddlers eating is sometimes a chore but, these were cute and easy for them to eat, yes I recommend this.
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
I received the sweet and crunchy chicken snack bag from @Influenster for testing and review purposes, Although I am not big on meat or chicken snacks at all, this was actually good. My favorite thing about this snack is that it is free of hormones and its all natural which should be an important factor for every mom to consider, also the fact that it is kosher (Halal) is Awesome. It is a Light and healthy snack for you or your kids on the go and a good way for kids to get the nutrients they need when traveling or when working moms are too busy and are in a hurry, this way the kids will still be getting their daily nutritional value of proteins. Good brand and good tasting snack overall.
Mary C.
Paw Paw, IL
I personally thought these were delicious! The Sweet and Spicy Chicken Breast one had the right balance of sweet with spicy and was not overpowering. I would keep these on hand for snacking when I needs something with protein. I also added them to my eggs in the morning for a different flavor/kick. Pretty good. I do however wish the bags were a bit bigger!
Alyssa S.
Martinez, GA
I've very picky about my deli meat, and I normally buy the kind you can get sliced behind the deli. However, I was in rush one day and I picked some of this up hoping it would be good. I really like sweet and spicy so I was hoping this wouldn't be too spicy or too sweet.
It was actually really good... it didn't have a bad after taste and it was great on a sandwich. Would definitely buy again.
Valerie G.
 Land O'Frost Sweet and Spicy Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks are a great high-protein snacks for busy families on the go  My teen son likes a beef stick type of snack, but one usually leaves him wanting more.  This snack pack is the perfect size for a teen boy, and the chicken is a healthier option.  He loved the sweet and spicy combination and it definitely satisfied hum.  Thanks to Land O' Lakes for this innovative snack!
Melissa A.
I received a free sample of Land O' Frost Deli Snackers in the sweet and spicy chicken breast flavor and I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised! I've been using these little nuggets of goodness in my daughter's lunch, as a snack on the go, and even in my workout bag. Perfect size and easy portion control!
Amanda R.
Thibodaux, LA
I received a coupon to try this for free in exchange for an honest review. They were okay. I liked the convenience of the product, as my little one likes lunchables, and this allows me to make my own lunchables cheaper than buying them. However, it is tough on the outside and he didn't care for that. So I had to cut the edges off for him to eat it. It also was much more firm than typical deli lunch meat, which for me as an adult isn't really ideal either. But the flavor was fine. If you and your family are not picky about textures, this would probably be an excellent snack and the price is affordable. However, I don't think it's something I would repurchase.
Diana C.
Lady Lake, FL
I tried two different publix stores, Target, Winn-Dixie and the fresh market but none of them had this snack. I really wanted to try it because I thought it would have been a perfect item to add to my daughters lunch box. Hopefully they will have it in the future so we can buy it and try it. :)
Sharlyn H.
Swanzey , NH
A great snack for a long drive with the kiddos. It's the best on the run, for after school when your late. My kids love it, it's good and I love to make my kids happy. So if your on the run and have sports activities grab the kids a few of these snack and I promise you this. They will love it.
charisa m.
Fayetteville, TN
can anyone recommend how this should be served as an appetizer at a Christmas buffet?
Dana F.
Loganville, GA
I have not been able to find these in my area... Where can I buy?
Christina k.