Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Sweet & Spicy Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz.

BY LAND O'FROST #10 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Nakyshia L.
Beaufort , SC
I was able to try this with a coupon from Influenster and I am SO glad I did! As a busy family always on the go, I wanted something that the kids and I could all enjoy. These have an awesome balance of sweet and spicy. Just enough spice for me without being over powering for my kiddos. They love them with cheese and crackers as an easy playground snack. :)
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Perfect for kids to eat in a sack lunch. healthy, no bread needed----just a lettuce leaf or crackers and the kids have a nutritious entree. My kids love these. I received a coupon for a free pack from Influenster. Without the coupon, I would have never tried these. Now I am hooked. Lots of varieties so the kids don't become bored and very affordable.
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was able to try this with a coupon I recieved from Influenster. This was a good snack. The flavor was a great but the meat was a little dry for me. I'm not sure if it's because it's chicken because I don't usually ever buy chicken lunch meat but I felt it could be a bit juicier. I'll definitely have to try out the other meats!
Bianca B.
This was a pretty good snack. Better than I was expecting from a product like this. Chicken taste fresh and delicious and I was actually impressed. A very convenient snack for on the go, and healthy as well. I would buy this item again and try other varieties. I received this item for free in exchange for an honest review.
Jeni G.
Thanks to @influenster I was able to try this snack for free. I was more impressed with it that I thought I would be! It's a great way to pack some meat into my kids lunch box or a great after school snack. A good way to give them something healthier than some of the other options out there.
Sarabelle H.
Love these things. I could not keep them in my house. My daughter loves anything with chicken. She loved the fact that it was more convenient as a quick snack, when she's having those late night cravings. Thank you #b2svoxbox for giving me the coupon to be able to try these awesome snacks.
Becky S.
These are the perfect size for my son's lunch, and tasty too. Perfect for an on the go snack as well. It was much better than I expected (as I don't like lunchmeat typically).So glad Influenster provided a coupon in exchange for my review, or I never would have tried them.
Amber S.
I give this product three stars because it was a quick and healthy snack but there are so many other quick snacks that taste so much better than this one. I dont care for the idea of meat in a package, just seems odd to me but it was a good test run. It wasnt my favorite!
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
This was such an amazing sample to receive a free coupon for through Influenster. My husband too it to work for a snack and I ended up having to buy more! It's his favorite snack now thanks to the free sample I got! I would recommend this to anyone who like lunch meat!
Stephanie S.
I really appreciate getting the chance to try this Land O' Frost Deli Snacker free with a coupon from Influenster! I had never tried a sweet and spicy flavor chicken breast snacker and I'm very impressed! I will buy this product again and I recommend giving it a try!
charisa m.
Fayetteville, TN
can anyone recommend how this should be served as an appetizer at a Christmas buffet?
Dana F.
Loganville, GA
I have not been able to find these in my area... Where can I buy?
Christina A.