Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenLand O'Frost
land o'frost deli snackers sweet & spicy chicken breast baked meat snacks

land o'frost® deli snackers™ sweet & spicy chicken breast baked meat snacks

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Has anyone tried these?
I have not been able to find these in my area... Where can I buy?
can anyone recommend how this should be served as an appetizer at a Christmas buffet?
Start your review of land o'frost® deli snackers™ sweet & spicy chicken breast baked meat snacks !
Danielle V.
Evansville, In
My kids loved these in their lunch boxes they were a little pricey for the amount that I got. But they were delicious.
Brenda V.
Epsom, NH
The perfect size for a quick snack on the go. I love that it is a protein snack that will keep you feeling full and give you the extra energy you need in the afternoon or while running errands.
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
land o'frost® deli snackers™ sweet & spicy chicken breast baked meat snacks  uploaded by Amber A.
My little guy loves these they’re perfect for when we’re going out and about. Great quality.
Bianca B.
This was a pretty good snack. Better than I was expecting from a product like this. Chicken taste fresh and delicious and I was actually impressed. A very convenient snack for on the go, and healthy as well. I would buy this item again and try other varieties. I received this item for free in exchange for an honest review.
Tracey T.
Gassaway, WV
I was not able to find any of these products in my local stores. so there is no way possible that  I can do a review on them
Candice R.
Hohenwald, TN
Great for a quick lunch, or snack & doesn't cost a fortune to have something healthy! Protein packed, convenient packaging. Absolutely loved the flavor of these! Add some crackers & a little hummus! Yum!
Linda F.
evansville, IN
I don't really like processed meat but these were tasty and i judged them more healthy than the alternative. good spice to them and conveient for work. i found this at a local schnucks grocery here in the midwest. good item for a kids lunch. like it
Diana C.
Lady Lake, FL
I tried two different publix stores, Target, Winn-Dixie and the fresh market but none of them had this snack. I really wanted to try it because I thought it would have been a perfect item to add to my daughters lunch box. Hopefully they will have it in the future so we can buy it and try it. :)
nora F.
Brooklyn, NY
Tasty, good for snacks for mid day. Good source of protein. Great after a long workout or a run. Have used it in several different ways.
Crystal R.
Simply wasn't happy with or crazy about this product. Was like a poorly copied lunchable. Wasn't tasty at all.