BY LAND O'FROST #10 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

• Where can you buy these at?? My son is super picky but lo...38 Answers
  • Did anyone else have trouble finding these? Just checked ...39 Answers
  • A quien le gusta esto?39 Answers
Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Land O'Frost Deli Snackers Rotisserie Seasoned CHicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks are ok. Kids love the size of meat. Perfect for protein snacks, school lunches----meals for toddlers learning to feed themselves.

There are numerous varieties so kids won't become bored easily---and adults will love them for cutting carbs from their diet. The reason for the 4 stars is because I am a vegetarian and they smell odd and are sometimes slimey like most packaged meats=gross.
Kristin H.
Georgetown, KY
These weren’t my favorite, but I’m quite picky when it comes to packages lunch meat products. The flavor was good overall and that made a good quick snack, but not as satisfying as I would want them to be. I wouldn’t purchase again for myself.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
We buy these for my son’s lunch any time we can. He loves the rotisserie chicken and the Black Forest ham. Unfortunately, our local stores only carry them sporadically. When we see them, we buy them up!
Mary T.
Blackwood, NJ
I absolutely love chicken lunch meat, and this was a tasty addition to my usual lunchmeat sandwich or crackers and cheese. I picked this up at Walmart (what don’t they have?). My daughter loved it also.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
These are perfect for on the go! Quick portable snacks are really important for my family. We are always going somewhere, and these snacks are a healthy alternative to the prepackaged junk foods in our pantry.
Lindsay H.
Independence , MO
I wasn’t a huge fan of the overly processed taste. It just seemed very rubbery in texture. I think the convenience factor helps for people on the go, and the price isn’t bad at all!
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
These were tasty but a little tough. I love that CHICKEN is available in a meat snack but it was more chicken-flavored than chicken-tasting. Again, loads and loads of salt (like any other chicken, ham, luncheon meat, etc.) but a tasty little snack. Also, to me the "Rotisserie Seasoned" flavor amounted to more salt & spices than actual flavor.
Junika J.
They taste horrible. My daughter eats everything but this is one thing that she completely refused after one bite. Looks like it’s a great source of protein, but tastes horrible
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
So I just go ahead and admit it, I was skeptical. Chicken jerky? Influenster sent my a coupon to try it for free, so what did we have to lose but our lunch! I was surprised by the texture. Not stringy or dry. The flavor was good and you can’t knock the amount of protein in this simple to vary snack.
Katie H.
Leavenworth , KS
These were mommas choice of flavor, as they were a great way to make homemade "lunch ables", or for a quick salad or snack. The flavor is good, easy to use, and fit great on crackers.
Ashly K.
Green Bay, WI
I cant find this product. What do i do?
waleska R.
Milwaukee, WI
A quien le gusta esto?
Abby J.
LaMott, PA
Did anyone else have trouble finding these? Just checked my local Super Walmart and had no luck.
Janae B.
Tiffin
Where can you buy these at?? My son is super picky but loves lunchables meat and these little packs would be prefect for him because they look like lunchable meat :)
Michaelle T.