Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenLand O'Frost
land o'frost deli snackers rotisserie seasoned chicken breast baked meat snacks

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

What can you use these for?
I can't find this item anywhere!!
I was not able to find this item in my store so I cannot review, what should I do?
Start your review of land o'frost® deli snackers™ rotisserie seasoned chicken breast baked meat snacks !
Courtney A.
Marion, OH
This one was tasty and my daughter liked it as well. The flavor is good taste like rotisserie. I liked hickory as well. The value and price is good
Ashley A.
Rockville Ctr, NY
These were pretty tasty and definitely a nice change to the usual mid afternoon snack.  I would have preferred them to have a little more flavor though.
Eftihia S.
W Bloomfield, MI
My kids loved the flavor of the snacks. What I liked about it was the ease of packing it into the lunch box as is. If you want a quick and tasty way for your child to get a good protein filled snack at school, here is an option!
aly T.
My kids LOVED this! I am not a huge fan of processed meat so I will take their word for it. It did smell good though
Heather G.
Horsham, PA
I received this item for a free sample of this item in my VoxBox. It is a great product!!! It's a convenient item that is just perfect for snacking, especially for my little one. The price is just right, easy to carry around and is just simply the perfect snack!
Tasha T.
Belle Chasse, LA
I thought these looked a little gross to be honest abd I thought my kids wouldn't eat them. I opened them and gave them to my kids and they LOVED them. It's seriously their new favorite snack. I'll be buying these on a regular basis now for sure
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
Both my daughter and I love deli meat. Although, these are flavorful, they are not as tasty as getting deli meat from my butcher. But these make easy, on the go treats between practices. The chicken was a lot better than I anticipated.
Sheila G.
Nichols, SC
Loved it! They were delicious. This product would make a great grab and go snack. The price was a little high for the size of the bag, but definitely a great product.
Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
I did not eat these because this brand uses preservatives that are proven to cause cancer. I am very careful about what my family and I eat and these snacks do not meet the criteria I have as being safe. I do not recommend that anyone eat these snacks.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Land O'Frost Deli Snackers Rotisserie Seasoned CHicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks are ok. Kids love the size of meat. Perfect for protein snacks, school lunches----meals for toddlers learning to feed themselves.

There are numerous varieties so kids won't become bored easily---and adults will love them for cutting carbs from their diet. The reason for the 4 stars is because I am a vegetarian and they smell odd and are sometimes slimey like most packaged meats=gross.

Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...