BY LAND O'FROST #11 in Pork

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

• Where they sell this product? i have a coupon. But I don't know w...215 Answers
Kim R.
Very convenient for kids on the go, lunches, or a snack to grab and go. Paired these with crackers. Very convenient. Would recommend although if you are not a fan on lunch meats, these may not be for you because they do have a lunchmeat flavor rather than freshly baked ham/turkey. I received a coupon free of charge to try and review but this does not effect my personal opinion of the product.
Alicia R.
It was hard finding these around me. Our store didn't sale them and I had to travel about 30-40 minutes just to find a store that sold them. They are very good especially when you eat them with crackers like a lunchable.
Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
I wasn't a fan of these. I'm very particular about eating processed meat because of the chemicals used. This brand does use some chemicals tgat have been proven to cause cancer. I did not eat these so I can't speak for the taste but I wouldn't recommend anyone eat them even if they tasted amazing.
Neely B.
I could never find them in any store I looked at and I looked at every single store that we have. :( So, they actually might be really good...but I had no way of knowing because they were so hard to find.
Coco G.
My children loved these snacks they were able to keep their appetite at bay until dinner time. I would let them have these with some cheese and crackers they were great!
Elizabeth C.
Fortuna, CA
Honestly, I could not find a retailer locally to redeem the coupon for these. However, I will purchase them myself if I come across them for the convenience factor.
Brenda L.
I use these because I feel like these are the only one that helps me and it smells great and has a great amonth and helps my hair I recommend this to anyone is looking for products I help your hair and hydration
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
4th time I have been asked to review this item. Get organized folks!!! This will be short & to the point due to writing 2 in depth reviews and 1 telling you yesterday how annoyed I am with you asking me to review this product. I am a vegetarian folks. I will not eat this---ever. I bought it for someone else. I opened the bag and my gag reflex kicked in. It smelled like pet food---gross. Maybe it tastes ok. I don't know or care. I used the free coupon for the review, but the person I bought it for took a couple bites and pushed it away. When I asked this individual if it was tasty, the reply was "it was food." So I am not impressed & I doubt I would buy it again.
Mary C.
I tried the Deli Snackers Black Forest Ham. I like that it was super convenient, and that this was a great low sodium snack for my child.It was handy to give right after football practice. I felt that it was a healthier option rather than chips, or other bagged salty snacks. My child enjoyed it and said it tasted great. I would recommend buying them for trips in the car and in between snacks. *I received a free manufacturer coupon from Influenster, and these are my opinions.
Erica G.
I had the chance to test these complimentary and I was not a fan of this particular flavor it is much different than the regular ham. Texture is very weird but if your looking for low carb snack these would work for someone who likes spicy then it's for you, I would have maybe enjoyed it more if it came with cheese cubes to dial down the spice.
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Where they sell this product? i have a coupon. But I don't know where I cam get it