Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #12 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Y’all are some disgusting sick shovel anything down your pie hole. Oh the author thought it was disgusting?! What’s disgusting is sending it out to people who clearly stated that they were vegetarians. What you are asking is insulting, uncouth, belittling and gross. Y’all need to find a way to make this right.
Kimberly B.
Irmo, SC
I like the idea they are small already to fit on your favorite cracker! The taste is great!Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve bought these for my kids and they absolutely love them. It’s a nice little snack for them in between meals.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
I wasnt really a fan my son loved them but me not so much and they where really hard to find and i feel like it had a smell to it
Margaree S.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids loved this snack! I am not really a fan of Buffalo chicken, but my family is. They all claimed that it was not too spicy, which is cool because some of my girls don't like spicy foods.
tammy r.
Lake City, FL
These was a little bit different. But I ended up liking them a snack. Put some cheese on it. But I can't complain at all.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
Nice scent. Does what it is suppose to do for the price point. Great for a late night and early morning at the office
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great. I would recommend. Definitely purchase for yourself! Great price, and quality.
Laura S.
Maynardville, TN
This was not one of my favorite meat flavors, but it still provides a great option for snacking.
Jill M.
Isanti, MN
Packaing was very easy to open and resel. Product tasted funky and smelt off too. Will be sticking with my usual brand
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.