Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Maryssa D.
Maryssa D.
East Granby, CT
Honestly it wasn't completely horrible but it wasn't my favorite either. I personally am just not a packaged food person and it just didn't seem appetizing to me.
Janelle F.
Janelle F.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I was not able to find this in the grocery store, so my review doesn't matter. I have tried other products from this brand, so I know they have great quality products.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Fayette, AL
The flavor was okay, definitely not the best. I didn't like all the preservatives in it but it is a healthier snack choice than some. I got it from Walmart. It may have been better warm. I would not recommend this to others.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
They are super convenient for on the go. A quick pick me up and easy to eat. I usually only get them while I'm actually shopping bc it's Inconvenient to walk that far to get it on the go.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
I couldn't find this product in a store in my town. I live in a small town with only 2 small grocery stores. Our Walmart is not a super Walmart so doesn't have the good choices. What big store sells them? Thank you
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
I loved these smackers They were super tasty and convenient They had a variety of flavors to choose from which was nice for my picky kids. The value was great for an on the go snack
Sehar M.
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got this product free for review from influenster. Unfortunately, I couldn't use it but I gave it to a friend who said she really enjoyed it and would rate it highly.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
These weren't really my favorite but for a quick healthy snack on the go they were great. If the flavor and texture was improved on they would be perfect.
Crissy B.
Crissy B.
Could not find them in any store near me. I can say this is something my family would probably never buy. Great idea to,just not for us.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I got plain chicken instead of the buffalo style. I wasn't really feeling it. I let my boys have a piece of it & only 1 of my 3 liked it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.