Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I received a coupon to test these for free. I love anything buffalo flavored and thought these might be a good on the go snack for myself and my child. However, this particular flavor had a very processed and off taste. I would not buy this again, especially not for the price.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by these snacks! I was expecting hard dried out jerky like meat......it was flavorful and tender. I honestly enjoyed these and can't wait to try other flavors! @Influenster
I received this product with a free coupon for testing purposes
Jennifer F.
Slidell, LA
I received a coupon for a free sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I honestly didn't like this product at all. It tasted overly processed and I didn't like the texture at all. I'm glad I received the sample, but I would never purchase those product.
Danielle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
These little meat snacks are amazing! I received a free sample from Influenster and am so happy to have tried them! They are perfect for my husband who works on the road and doesn't have access to a microwave. These allow him to have a healthy snack without having to heat anything up. I love the small packages, very easy to take on the go. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Natalie A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I received a free offer from @influenster, so I tried it but I didn't enjoy this as much as I wanted. It was just okay so my very picky 4 year old wouldn't eat it but the 11 year old tried it but didn't care if I purchased it in the future.
Kayleigh C.
ROANOKE, VA
I recieved a coupon for this product free for testing purposes! Although I think I would purchase again ! These were great with snacking and I loved the Buffalo flavor !! My little girl loved them as well these would e good for sandwiches as well everyday snacking.
Sarah A.
Omaha, NE
Yummy Yummy! These are a great way to grab some quick protein on the go without resorting to a sugary protein bar. Not only do they keep me going, but they're so yummy with the buffalo sauce flavoring. Perfect blend of flavor and spice without being too overbearing.
Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
These are really great for when I need some protein. The Buffalo chicken has a bite to it but it's not too spicy to enjoy. I keep these in my upstairs refrigerator so they are available between meals or to give to my little one when she's hungry. I would definitely recommend these to my friends and family.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
This wS the only flavor that wAs available, whoch sucked because i wanted to try the other one with turkey. My daughter thought it was yucky but i thought it was ok not something i would buy again. Maybe other flavors r better but i dont know lol.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
I was not impressed with this item at all. I am not a big fan of cold cuts and this didn't help. It just taste like fake chicken. I did receive a complimentary coupon to sample these for my honest opinion.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.