Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
I loved these smackers They were super tasty and convenient They had a variety of flavors to choose from which was nice for my picky kids. The value was great for an on the go snack
Eileen  A.
Youngstown, OH
These were so convenient, especially for my son to just grab and go. He's a college athlete so to be able to grab a very tasty snack for his long days are great!!! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers in exchange for an honest review. I got these knowing that I would probably be the first person to eat them, so I got the buffalo flavor. They weren't overly spicy, but they had a good buffalo flavor. However, a whole package was too much for one sitting. Both of my kids tried them and thought they were okay. I wonder if they would like a different flavor better. I hope to try the plain turkey and ham soon.
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got this product free for review from influenster. Unfortunately, I couldn't use it but I gave it to a friend who said she really enjoyed it and would rate it highly.
Nic R.
Dayton, OH
Received this from a coupon through Influenster.

This was gross. My kids are it but it smelled weird and the texture was odd. Threw it out. Over processed. I normally try feeding my kids organic and gluten free but occasionally I let them be kids and have something fun to eat. But this was just too gross for me to feel comfortable with them saying ever again.
Teresa A.
My kids like the deli snackers! It's convenient for on the go when we are in a rush or just a snack after school and I don't have to worry about my children eating a bunch of sugar.
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
I was lucky enough to get a coupon for this product in my voxbox and I really like it! My daughter really loves buffalo style chicken so when I cam home with this she was ecstatic! They are a little pricey so I don't know that I will buying it every time I go to the store but I will definitely look for them to go on sale. We really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this chicken. I would recommend it to anyone with a buffalo chicken lover like my daughter!
Lela B.
Superior, WI
I got a coupon for this product in my voxbox and my son & I really like it :) The flavor isn't overbearing but still really nice. The protein was high enough to keep my blood sugar even and finding it at Wal Mart was perfect for us, since it's close to home. I will buy more of these snackers because it hits the spot perfectly!
Angel B.
NEWARK, OH
I bought these with the free coupon that was provided to us for my son. He loves anything buffalo flavored...until he ate these. He complained that they had a weird taste. When I tried a piece I found the meat to be a little too processed like a lunchable. They were pretty pricey too for such a small amount. I might try the other flavors if they go on sale.
Krista D.
Phoenixville, PA
I liked that this was in an easy to use container and was perfect for lunchmaking. While I received a coupon for this product free in exchange for my review - I would buy it again. I wish the flavor was more buffalo intense, but it was great for sandwiches and everyday snacking.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.