Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Candi W.
Ellenville, NY
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I was very upset that my local Walmart and Shoprite does not carry these!! I have read the other reviews on just how tough these are to find. Also the reveiews go back and forth.. good and not good. I did really want my family to try the buffalo beacuse buffalo anything is usually a hit in my house. I hope if you actally get to try these you enjoy.
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got this product free for review from influenster. Unfortunately, I couldn't use it but I gave it to a friend who said she really enjoyed it and would rate it highly.
Nic R.
Dayton, OH
Received this from a coupon through Influenster.

This was gross. My kids are it but it smelled weird and the texture was odd. Threw it out. Over processed. I normally try feeding my kids organic and gluten free but occasionally I let them be kids and have something fun to eat. But this was just too gross for me to feel comfortable with them saying ever again.
Teresa A.
My kids like the deli snackers! It's convenient for on the go when we are in a rush or just a snack after school and I don't have to worry about my children eating a bunch of sugar.
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
I was lucky enough to get a coupon for this product in my voxbox and I really like it! My daughter really loves buffalo style chicken so when I cam home with this she was ecstatic! They are a little pricey so I don't know that I will buying it every time I go to the store but I will definitely look for them to go on sale. We really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this chicken. I would recommend it to anyone with a buffalo chicken lover like my daughter!
Lisa P.
PORTLAND, OR
If and when I am able to find these at a grocer near me, I will give a better review. Here we are months after this VoxBox and I still cannot find this product at any of the Fred Meyers, WinCo, Walmarts , Safeway near me. Not sure what is up with some of the Oregon stores not carrying some of these items.
Was hopeful to try and give this a great review.
Will edit at a later time.
Cyrelle G.
I did receive the coupon as a promotion for my review. First, it isn't very easy to find the product but I finally found it. This product to me was just okay, unfortunately, not a snack I would think about grabbing on a regular basis. The flavor was okay, I just wasn't big on the overall texture of the meat.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I got a coupon for this product in my voxbox and my son & I really like it :) The flavor isn't overbearing but still really nice. The protein was high enough to keep my blood sugar even and finding it at Wal Mart was perfect for us, since it's close to home. I will buy more of these snackers because it hits the spot perfectly!
Krista D.
Phoenixville, PA
I liked that this was in an easy to use container and was perfect for lunchmaking. While I received a coupon for this product free in exchange for my review - I would buy it again. I wish the flavor was more buffalo intense, but it was great for sandwiches and everyday snacking.
Angel B.
NEWARK, OH
I bought these with the free coupon that was provided to us for my son. He loves anything buffalo flavored...until he ate these. He complained that they had a weird taste. When I tried a piece I found the meat to be a little too processed like a lunchable. They were pretty pricey too for such a small amount. I might try the other flavors if they go on sale.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.