Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Waynetria W.
Waynetria W.
Kinston, NC
My children liked them, but the only thing was it was a bit spicy for their taste. I thought they were pretty good, and very fresh for a packaged lunch. It is highly recommended for any getaway or trip.
Antoinette  M.
Antoinette M.
Dania Beach, FL
I wanted to like this but I am just not a big fan of processed meat. Although the price is good it's just not one of the things that I like to feed my family.
Memorie C.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I received a coupon to try these out in a Voxbox. I didn't enjoy the texture of these, though the flavor was okay. They definitely wouldn't be my first choice of a snack, but they were okay to try once.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I was able to get a coupon for this product in my voxbox and I like it! The buffalo flavoring is good.  I would say that the most difficult part is finding it in the store.  I had some trouble locating the product.  These are good snacks between luch and dinner or on the go.
Evy D.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
These were definitely not my cup of tea! The price wasn't bad but the quality was horrible. I can't see buying this for my family. It is very high in sodium and chemicals, way over processed. I personally do not recommend.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased these with the free coupon in my VoxBox. I got the buffalo chicken snacks and I dropped them in my purse when I went out to run some errands. This was the perfect snack and it was delicious.
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
I love anything that's convincente to snack on. Although these deli snacks seem just right, they weren't for me. They have to be kept refrigerated which does do well with an on-the mom. But for at home snacks they're great. I'm not big on chicken buffalo but they were bad. Pretty cheap in price too.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
I had a coupon for these and was never able to find them in the months that I looked. I still haven't been able to find them, long since the coupon expired. It's a shame because they sound like they'd be delicious.
Amy P.
Amy P.
I received a coupon for these in a box. I looked everywhere for them, but couldn't ever find them in any of my local stores. The coupon expired before I could try them. 😭😭. I was excited to give them a try, but wasn't able to.
Christy S.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I personally didn't care for this flavor. But loved how easy and portable this snack is! And it's healthy and better for you than picking up a bag of chips or candy bar.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.