Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Amber S.
Amber S.
Asheville , NC
These are quite tasty! For me, I'm always on the hunt for quick sources of protein while I'm in prep and this is a great snack! Love the buffalo taste-spicy but not too overwhelming. I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a quick protein snack or something for the kiddos
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Crossett, AR
I received a free sample of this complementary of Influenster for testing purposes and what an awesome little snack it is to keep in your bag and on the go! Great taste and low fat plus an excellent source of protein! Would absolutely buy these in the future!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
The portion was perfect for a quick snack and my son did enjoy them. They would be great for mini-gliders or as a companion with additional sides. They did have a little bit of a rubbery taste for me, however my son had not noticed.
*I received this product for free in exchange for a review.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Martinez, GA
These are delicious! Very easy to throw in for lunch. Great price, and my child loves them too. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I found them at Kroger but Publix has them too. Great taste.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
These look so convenient and tasty. But unfortunately I cannot find them anywhere in my area. I received a coupon for a free one but darn it if I cannot take advantage of it.  I'll keep looking .... I can only imagine the combinations available and will continue to look.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
pikeville, NC
Myself & my family really enjoyed the Buffalo style chicken breast! We ate them alone, rolled up in cheese or around a string cheese, as well as in sandwiches. Can't wait to try them on a pizza!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Salty, honestly tastes like the yucky meat in a lunchable. The only good thing about it is, its convenience to take with you when you travel.  I bought at Walmart, but have also seen at meijer and kroger. It would be good with some cheese and crackers for a snack, but I personally would not recommend for flavor and health.
Kyla V.
Kyla V.
Watonga, OK
At first, I wasn't able to find these anywhere in Oklahoma. However, eventually I found them at Wal-Mart. Now, they are at our local grocery store, too. And they are so good! My kids love them and they are the perfect size for them to add to some cheese as a snack after school!
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA
I received a coupon from Influenster to try these.  I like the convenience of the product but was not a fan of the flavor.  I normally like anything buffalo flavored but just was not a fan of this product.  I have tried another flavor and was happy with it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Dacula, GA
I had to share this one with the kids, but it's alright because they enjoyed the flavor!  It's hard to find foods that are worthwhile to purchase and keep buying.  Not too dry, but not pumped with broth either.  Perfect snack on the go!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.