Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Amy P.
I received a coupon for these in a box. I looked everywhere for them, but couldn't ever find them in any of my local stores. The coupon expired before I could try them. 😭😭. I was excited to give them a try, but wasn't able to.
Brooke H.
Fayette, AL
The flavor was okay, definitely not the best. I didn't like all the preservatives in it but it is a healthier snack choice than some. I got it from Walmart. It may have been better warm. I would not recommend this to others.
kristin B.
Poland, OH
These were great. I need to keep my blood sugars up and this is the perfect protein treat to have in my purse. The flavor is fantastic and a delicious treat. Great texture.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I personally didn't care for this flavor. But loved how easy and portable this snack is! And it's healthy and better for you than picking up a bag of chips or candy bar.
Janelle F.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I was not able to find this in the grocery store, so my review doesn't matter. I have tried other products from this brand, so I know they have great quality products.
Maryssa D.
East Granby, CT
Honestly it wasn't completely horrible but it wasn't my favorite either. I personally am just not a packaged food person and it just didn't seem appetizing to me.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
They are super convenient for on the go. A quick pick me up and easy to eat. I usually only get them while I'm actually shopping bc it's Inconvenient to walk that far to get it on the go.
Margaret S.
I couldn't find this product in a store in my town. I live in a small town with only 2 small grocery stores. Our Walmart is not a super Walmart so doesn't have the good choices. What big store sells them? Thank you
Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
I loved these smackers They were super tasty and convenient They had a variety of flavors to choose from which was nice for my picky kids. The value was great for an on the go snack
Eileen  A.
Youngstown, OH
These were so convenient, especially for my son to just grab and go. He's a college athlete so to be able to grab a very tasty snack for his long days are great!!! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.