Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Crystal B.
Hanford , California
I didn't think these would be as good as they really are! I love all flavors and they go great on sandwiches, burritos and just to plain snack on! Very juicy and delicious indeed.
Waynetria W.
Kinston, NC
My children liked them, but the only thing was it was a bit spicy for their taste. I thought they were pretty good, and very fresh for a packaged lunch. It is highly recommended for any getaway or trip.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I received a coupon to try these out in a Voxbox. I didn't enjoy the texture of these, though the flavor was okay. They definitely wouldn't be my first choice of a snack, but they were okay to try once.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
These were definitely not my cup of tea! The price wasn't bad but the quality was horrible. I can't see buying this for my family. It is very high in sodium and chemicals, way over processed. I personally do not recommend.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
These are a great quick grab n go snack or small meal packed with protien. For all the busy people on the go give these a try there are a few variety to choose from.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
I had a coupon for these and was never able to find them in the months that I looked. I still haven't been able to find them, long since the coupon expired. It's a shame because they sound like they'd be delicious.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
Tasty and healthier treat to keep you satisfied! Great deal for the amount of product. I was able to find them at Walmart. Great to just pop right from the package!
Brooke H.
Fayette , AL
The flavor was okay, definitely not the best. I didn't like all the preservatives in it but it is a healthier snack choice than some. I got it from Walmart. It may have been better warm. I would not recommend this to others.
Amy P.
I received a coupon for these in a box. I looked everywhere for them, but couldn't ever find them in any of my local stores. The coupon expired before I could try them. 😭😭. I was excited to give them a try, but wasn't able to.
kristin B.
Poland, OH
These were great. I need to keep my blood sugars up and this is the perfect protein treat to have in my purse. The flavor is fantastic and a delicious treat. Great texture.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.