Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Crystal B.
Hanford , California
I didn't think these would be as good as they really are! I love all flavors and they go great on sandwiches, burritos and just to plain snack on! Very juicy and delicious indeed.
Giannina G.
Jacksonville , FL
I really enjoyed this type of products for its convenience I like the flavor and texture I usually don't buy this brand I prefer store brand deli so I don't think I would repurchase again
Waynetria W.
Kinston, NC
My children liked them, but the only thing was it was a bit spicy for their taste. I thought they were pretty good, and very fresh for a packaged lunch. It is highly recommended for any getaway or trip.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I received a coupon to try these out in a Voxbox. I didn't enjoy the texture of these, though the flavor was okay. They definitely wouldn't be my first choice of a snack, but they were okay to try once.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased these with the free coupon in my VoxBox. I got the buffalo chicken snacks and I dropped them in my purse when I went out to run some errands. This was the perfect snack and it was delicious.
Laura S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I was able to get a coupon for this product in my voxbox and I like it! The buffalo flavoring is good.  I would say that the most difficult part is finding it in the store.  I had some trouble locating the product.  These are good snacks between luch and dinner or on the go.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
These are a great quick grab n go snack or small meal packed with protien. For all the busy people on the go give these a try there are a few variety to choose from.
Evy D.
Melrose park, IL
These were definitely not my cup of tea! The price wasn't bad but the quality was horrible. I can't see buying this for my family. It is very high in sodium and chemicals, way over processed. I personally do not recommend.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
I had a coupon for these and was never able to find them in the months that I looked. I still haven't been able to find them, long since the coupon expired. It's a shame because they sound like they'd be delicious.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
Tasty and healthier treat to keep you satisfied! Great deal for the amount of product. I was able to find them at Walmart. Great to just pop right from the package!
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.