Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Olga D.
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
I got these for my daughter to snack on. She is a big fan deli meat. These were a good portion and the size was perfect for her little hands. Perfect way for her to get some protein. Only downside is this is a refrigerated snack so we need to be home to be able to enjoy or have a fridge pack with us. I thought the flavor was good. We had the ham.
Maria C.
Maria C.
When I received my free coupon first thing I did was go to Walmart and even though I received a freebie I bought different kinds. They were all delicious.. They're so convenient for snacks, to the go.. They're so easy to pick from the bag, they Dont stick together. My family and I like them a lot because they have different selections of flavors. We can't stop buying them.
lori j.
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
I was forunate enough to receive a coupon in my voxbox to try the Land O Frost Deli snackers.  The flavor was not as warm as I expected but had a great flavor.  My children enjoyed putting the stackers on crackers and snacking on them that way.  The flavor was great and the texture was not rubbery as some we have tried. I like the amount of protein in these and they tide us over in between meals! Thanks to Influenster for a FREE coupon to try.  We will be purchasing more in the near future.
Mary K.
Mary K.
San Antonio, TX
I received a coupon to try these for free. I really wasn't a fan. The consistency was kind of ...eh. And the amount for the price didn't seem fair. I would rather buy a bag of turkey pepperoni and snack on those. It's definitely a good source of protein but I wasn't particularly a fan of the flavor or the chicken.
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
My husband really liked these for lunches. He'd grab a bag out of the fridge with a sleeve of crackers and be set for lunch when he didn't want to take a break from work and wanted to work through lunch. Perfect on the go or work snack for busy mom's and dads and kids with busy after school activities to attend!
Jelwanna F.
Jelwanna F.
Andrews, SC
They were awesome!! It was so fresh and delighting. Both my child and I loved it. It went great with some got crispy fries, celery and ranch dip!! A complete meal. You can get this product from any local grocery store.
Karla W.
Karla W.
I received a coupon from influenster to try this and was happy to do so. The flavor was ok. The texture put me off though. I prefer deli meats that are from turkey breast or chicken because of not being grainy in texture. This one was just a bit too grainy for us. My kids didn't care for the flavor otherwise I would've given 3 stars. Good idea for a snack though.
Penny C.
Penny C.
Rome, GA
I bought my snackers from my local Wal-Mart.This was a great source of protein. I eat them as lunch with veggie crackers and cheese slices. They filled my up quite nicely. Good flavor as well. Would have given 5 stars but held back because my younger since did not care for them. Everyone else enjoyed them.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Once I was finally able to find them at our local store, we all tried them & sadly my husband & daughter weren't impressed. We all thought that they had a kind of rubbery texture. I really had high hopes for these because my daughter loves the Land O'Frost Lunch meats.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I only got these because I had the coupon for them. I was not thrilled with them, the flavor was just okay and the texture was kind of off. They also left an unpleasant aftertaste. I usually love snack sized things, but these were just not great. I definitely won't be getting these again.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.