Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
These look so convenient and tasty. But unfortunately I cannot find them anywhere in my area. I received a coupon for a free one but darn it if I cannot take advantage of it.  I'll keep looking .... I can only imagine the combinations available and will continue to look.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
This is the product that I will keep buying I like spicy food so this was right up my alley. I will re-purchase this again I found it at Walmart. The cons of this product is that it taste amazing and there is no cons. This was in overall an amazing product
Gabbie D.
Watauga , TX
The portion was perfect for a quick snack and my son did enjoy them. They would be great for mini-gliders or as a companion with additional sides. They did have a little bit of a rubbery taste for me, however my son had not noticed.
*I received this product for free in exchange for a review.
Alyssa S.
Martinez, GA
These are delicious! Very easy to throw in for lunch. Great price, and my child loves them too. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I found them at Kroger but Publix has them too. Great taste.
Rebecca M.
pikeville, NC
Myself & my family really enjoyed the Buffalo style chicken breast! We ate them alone, rolled up in cheese or around a string cheese, as well as in sandwiches. Can't wait to try them on a pizza!
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
The flavor was really artificial. The chicken was an ok consistency but the buffalo flavor tasted like they started to make it smoked and then changed it. I could see children liking this.
Kyla V.
watonga, ok
At first, I wasn't able to find these anywhere in Oklahoma. However, eventually I found them at Wal-Mart. Now, they are at our local grocery store, too. And they are so good! My kids love them and they are the perfect size for them to add to some cheese as a snack after school!
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA
I received a coupon from Influenster to try these.  I like the convenience of the product but was not a fan of the flavor.  I normally like anything buffalo flavored but just was not a fan of this product.  I have tried another flavor and was happy with it.
Alicia G.
Dacula, GA
I had to share this one with the kids, but it's alright because they enjoyed the flavor!  It's hard to find foods that are worthwhile to purchase and keep buying.  Not too dry, but not pumped with broth either.  Perfect snack on the go!
Margaret S.
I couldn't find this product in a store in my town. I live in a small town with only 2 small grocery stores. Our Walmart is not a super Walmart so doesn't have the good choices. What big store sells them? Thank you
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.