Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Tipton, IA
They taste good but I wouldn't buy them in the store. They are very expensive for a small amount.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
South Bend, IN
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. My daughter loves little lunch meats like this, but the Land O'Frost Deli Snackers Buffalo Style Chicken Breast just wasn't her cup of tea. She thought the flavor was too powerful and the texture was just off. She ended up eating just a few before throwing the rest in the trash. They were also hard to find in my area. It's definitely not a product worth store hopping to purchase.
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I couldn't find these anywhere and it was not for lack of trying. Places that say they carry them like Walmart actually don't. They only have the full sized meats not the snack packs. Personally I don't really eat pre-packaged meats. I'd rather get fresh deli meats so I don't think I was missing much. I am however upset because this was the first time I ever got an incomplete badge on influenster for any of my promotions.
Kyndra K.
Kyndra K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I received a coupon from Influenster to try these for free. My middle daughter loves spicy food. She is always trying to steal my buffalo chicken sandwiches, so I though why not? I personally wouldn't eat them, but I have a weird thing about the texture of my food. She on the other hand loved them. I feel like they have the same texture as the meat in lunchables, so if you or your kid likes those you'll like these. It's a lot cheaper to get these and some crackers to make your own lunchable style meal or snack. The flavor was pretty spot on. If not for the texture, I would eat these all the time.
Melinda F.
Melinda F.
This isnt a product I would normally buy (or snack on) but gave it a shot since I had a coupon. I ended up finding it at Walmart and I hated the texture. The taste was okay but im not a fan of packaged meats in the first place so this was a dud for me. My kids didnt like them at all. (Ages 8, 10, 12, 13) I appreciated the opportunity to try something new though.
Alana L.
Alana L.
I think it was ok.  For the Positives: The protein amount is good, 11 grams per package,  Only 70 calories per package!  Super easy to throw in your bag and keep it moving until later.  The packaging is easy to open as well.  Now for the negatives, the ingredients!  Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Phosphates are both really bad for you. Its a bummer that "healthy" snack have these chemicals in them. * this product was supplied to me complimentary for testing purposes.
Jaimee M.
Jaimee M.
Henrico, VA
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers in exchange for an honest review. I was hoping these would be a quick and healthy way for my family to get more protein but no one would eat them after they first tried it. The texture is strange. I am weird about packaged meat like this but my daughter and husband normally don't care. We will not purchase again.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Vero Beach, FL
These Land O' Frost Deli Snackers are the perfect go-to snack to get you through those in between times at work.It is healthy, tasty and keeps the hunger away until you are able to get home and cook dinner at the end of the work day.My son loves these snackers as well. It's good to replace junk food with these products.After receiving the free coupon to try the Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster, I have continued to purchase this product.
Kyera W.
Kyera W.
The bufflo style chicken breasts taste amazing. They were a hit at dinner. Made them with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies. Great value for the price. They didn't take long to cook/warm up. I have no complaints about this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I already have!
Alye E.
Alye E.
Not a fan. To me you can buy a deli platter and Portion it out for a cheaper price or just buy Lunchables for a cheaper price than to buy these packets that don't realistically have the greatest quality meat (it's still processed portions) in portions for the price point per bag. I definitely appreciated the opportunity to test the product as well as my child but my dog enjoy them more but they were still overpriced treats at that.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.