Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Brittany B.
This isn't good guys. Don't buy or eat this. Spend your money on real whole foods. There's no telling what is ACTUALLY in this type of thing. I wouldn't give this to my kids or even my dog. I assume they're trying to be like lunchables, which are also death in a carton 😒
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
My husband really liked these for lunches. He'd grab a bag out of the fridge with a sleeve of crackers and be set for lunch when he didn't want to take a break from work and wanted to work through lunch. Perfect on the go or work snack for busy mom's and dads and kids with busy after school activities to attend!
Karla W.
I received a coupon from influenster to try this and was happy to do so. The flavor was ok. The texture put me off though. I prefer deli meats that are from turkey breast or chicken because of not being grainy in texture. This one was just a bit too grainy for us. My kids didn't care for the flavor otherwise I would've given 3 stars. Good idea for a snack though.
Jelwanna F.
Andrews, SC
They were awesome!! It was so fresh and delighting. Both my child and I loved it. It went great with some got crispy fries, celery and ranch dip!! A complete meal. You can get this product from any local grocery store.
Penny C.
Rome, GA
I bought my snackers from my local Wal-Mart.This was a great source of protein. I eat them as lunch with veggie crackers and cheese slices. They filled my up quite nicely. Good flavor as well. Would have given 5 stars but held back because my younger since did not care for them. Everyone else enjoyed them.
Katie F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I only got these because I had the coupon for them. I was not thrilled with them, the flavor was just okay and the texture was kind of off. They also left an unpleasant aftertaste. I usually love snack sized things, but these were just not great. I definitely won't be getting these again.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
THESE ARE SO YUMMY! GREAT SNACK FOR WHEN WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE GO. MY DAUGHTERS LOVE THEM TOO. CAN MAKE ALL KINDS IF DIFFERENT SNACKS FROM THESE YUMMY TREATS.
@influenster #review #landofrost #delisnackers
Amber S.
Asheville, NC
These are quite tasty! For me, I'm always on the hunt for quick sources of protein while I'm in prep and this is a great snack! Love the buffalo taste-spicy but not too overwhelming. I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a quick protein snack or something for the kiddos
Milly D.
Clearwater , Fl
I'm not a fan of pre packaged meat, but I tried this one and I like it. I received a coupon from Influenster in one of my boxes and I decided to try. Like I said, not a fan but I tried and I like it.
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
These look so convenient and tasty. But unfortunately I cannot find them anywhere in my area. I received a coupon for a free one but darn it if I cannot take advantage of it.  I'll keep looking .... I can only imagine the combinations available and will continue to look.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.