Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
Tasty and healthier treat to keep you satisfied! Great deal for the amount of product. I was able to find them at Walmart. Great to just pop right from the package!
Gena L.
Gena L.
Cincinnati, OH
It was awesome for free! The quality and taste were great! I bought it at Kroger they didn't have much of a selection but I'm glad i went with this flavor.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Spring Hill , TN
Received a coupon for this in my back to school vox box and, the buffalo snacks was SO yummy! Would've never even thought to try them with out influenster!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I really enjoyed them My son likes the on crackers..And my older two children eat them any they can sandwich, just out the bag it don't matter to them
Tashonda B.
Tashonda B.
Jackson, TN
I really enjoy this flavor. Add to a ritz cracker with. A slice of monterey jack cheese. A delicious on the go snack, kids and moms will love
Delfina Z.
Delfina Z.
Toledo, OH
I tried this product for he first time after receiving a coupon and I have to say that I was pleased with it. The flavor was good.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
Love this! Great tasting and convenient - just grab and go! Perfect for a low carb lifestyle! My whole family loves them so!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Seagrove, NC
My family loved these. However the bag is very small. I would definitely repurchase these if the bag were larger
Athena G.
Athena G.
Not a fan. Tasted like fake, over processed & pressed chicken by product.
Not a fan... but to each their own.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Corinth , MS
I absolutely LOVE these. I'm on a Keto diet and these help so much! They are the perfect size. Love them.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.