Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Alye E.
Not a fan. To me you can buy a deli platter and Portion it out for a cheaper price or just buy Lunchables for a cheaper price than to buy these packets that don't realistically have the greatest quality meat (it's still processed portions) in portions for the price point per bag. I definitely appreciated the opportunity to test the product as well as my child but my dog enjoy them more but they were still overpriced treats at that.
Sarah M.
Anaheim, CA
This was super convenient. I typically cook all my good for work on Sundays . I chipped these meats up even smaller then they were in the package and made some omelettes for my breakfast for the week. So flavorful and really was a great addition to my meal prep. Will definitely purchase again
Maria C.
When I received my free coupon first thing I did was go to Walmart and even though I received a freebie I bought different kinds. They were all delicious.. They're so convenient for snacks, to the go.. They're so easy to pick from the bag, they Dont stick together. My family and I like them a lot because they have different selections of flavors. We can't stop buying them.
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL
These were a great hit in our house to snack and munch on. Easy to open and easy to eat! lol. They were a tad salty but overall great fresh flavor. My kiddo and my husband both asked for me. We'd recommend this a go to for the snack compartment in your house!
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Once I was finally able to find them at our local store, we all tried them & sadly my husband & daughter weren't impressed. We all thought that they had a kind of rubbery texture. I really had high hopes for these because my daughter loves the Land O'Frost Lunch meats.
Sonia B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These were perfect for on the go snacking! I got a pack at my local frys marketplace on the way to the park with my daughter. We both enjoyed the flavor and convenience. We have bought a few more since when we were running late to after school activities.
Luisa M.
Cary, NC
I liked this product. I feel its a good value and its packaging is practical. I got this at my local grocery store and i think its a great snack alternative. I didnt much care for thos particular flavor but i liked others i tried. I received this product for review purposes
Bonnie G.
I got a coupon for a free package of these deli snackers from influenster. I generally don't like lunchmeat or pre-packaged meat, however, these were pretty good. I added them to some triscuits and given that crunch and the spicy kick these snacks had, it was a perfect combo!
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
I received these to try for free and let me tell you the texture is odd the flavor is off and no one here would even eat them. The price is high for the small amount you receive. I would not buy these even if the price was cheaper.
Mary K.
San Antonio, TX
I received a coupon to try these for free. I really wasn't a fan. The consistency was kind of ...eh. And the amount for the price didn't seem fair. I would rather buy a bag of turkey pepperoni and snack on those. It's definitely a good source of protein but I wasn't particularly a fan of the flavor or the chicken.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.