Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Violeta G.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
I was not impressed with this item at all. I am not a big fan of cold cuts and this didn't help. It just taste like fake chicken. I did receive a complimentary coupon to sample these for my honest opinion.
Beth W.
Beth W.
gallipolis ferry, WV
I used my coupon and got these at Kroger and they were edible but the texture was weird. If I had to buy these I don't think I would. The only other flavor they had in stock at that store was the ham one.
Eileen  A.
Eileen A.
Youngstown, OH
These were so convenient, especially for my son to just grab and go. He's a college athlete so to be able to grab a very tasty snack for his long days are great!!! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Milly D.
Milly D.
Clearwater , Fl
I'm not a fan of pre packaged meat, but I tried this one and I like it. I received a coupon from Influenster in one of my boxes and I decided to try. Like I said, not a fan but I tried and I like it.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Iowa, LA
Very good flavor, texture and constancy. Portion size good for a heathy small snack. Many different flavor variety options that are very good as well. I bought mine at my local Market Basket.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Great taste and the flavor was nice. Very convenient size for on the go. Got mine from Walmart and I think they're a tad bit pricey the the amount you get but overall they were pretty good.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Henrico, VA
I love the taste, its not to salty, great buffalo flavor the kids love. The packs are individual packs. Each kids like them different, I love it with spray cheese
The price is affordable.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
ABILENE, TX
Didn't really care for it. I got these with a free coupon i received. They remind me of a lunchable. They aren't horrible just not something that my family really likes.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
These weren't bad. Moist and flavorful. Not my favorite snack, but it was filling, easy to travel with and quick. Would recommend to other moms. Got this free to sample.
Kari P.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
I'm on a diet so these are a perfect snack to take to school. Decent price for its purpose. I will. It these again for sure. It is tasty and not too bad on calories.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.