Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
ROANOKE, VA
I recieved a coupon for this product free for testing purposes! Although I think I would purchase again ! These were great with snacking and I loved the Buffalo flavor !! My little girl loved them as well these would e good for sandwiches as well everyday snacking.
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by these snacks! I was expecting hard dried out jerky like meat......it was flavorful and tender. I honestly enjoyed these and can't wait to try other flavors! @Influenster
I received this product with a free coupon for testing purposes
Sara C.
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL
These were a great hit in our house to snack and munch on. Easy to open and easy to eat! lol. They were a tad salty but overall great fresh flavor. My kiddo and my husband both asked for me. We'd recommend this a go to for the snack compartment in your house!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These were perfect for on the go snacking! I got a pack at my local frys marketplace on the way to the park with my daughter. We both enjoyed the flavor and convenience. We have bought a few more since when we were running late to after school activities.
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
This wS the only flavor that wAs available, whoch sucked because i wanted to try the other one with turkey. My daughter thought it was yucky but i thought it was ok not something i would buy again. Maybe other flavors r better but i dont know lol.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I received a free offer from @influenster, so I tried it but I didn't enjoy this as much as I wanted. It was just okay so my very picky 4 year old wouldn't eat it but the 11 year old tried it but didn't care if I purchased it in the future.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Titusville, FL
I thought these had a good flavor and didn't taste processed like some snack products. These are great for on the go snacks on soccer nights!

I received a coupon to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Tianna B.
Tianna B.
Scranton , PA
I don't know if I live these...kinda not as good as I expected. Like a jerky/lunch meat hybrid. The buffalo flavor was decent and it appeared to be all white meat. Just not my cup of tea. I probably won't buy these.
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Clearfield, Ky
I actually received this product free to try and honestly wasnt expecting much from it but it turned out to be pretty good! It was great just to grab while on the go and a snack as well
Very happy with this product
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
A nice amount of "kick" in the taste! Not too overpowering like other brands. It would've gotten a 5 star, except that I feel there could be a little more meat provided for the price. Overall, I would buy again!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.