Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Kyndra K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I received a coupon from Influenster to try these for free. My middle daughter loves spicy food. She is always trying to steal my buffalo chicken sandwiches, so I though why not? I personally wouldn't eat them, but I have a weird thing about the texture of my food. She on the other hand loved them. I feel like they have the same texture as the meat in lunchables, so if you or your kid likes those you'll like these. It's a lot cheaper to get these and some crackers to make your own lunchable style meal or snack. The flavor was pretty spot on. If not for the texture, I would eat these all the time.
Amanda S.
I had a free coupon to try these and, boy, was I glad. First, they are pretty hard to find just in case you want to try. I was totally unimpressed as the meat's texture was very much "off." The slices are as if you had a bunch of thickly-cut lunch meat scraps and you needed to press them all together to make more. It's a bit chewy and almost foamy feeling in the teeth. The taste isn't too bad but, for me, left a sort of residue in the mouth. Pass.
Lisa P.
PORTLAND, OR
If and when I am able to find these at a grocer near me, I will give a better review. Here we are months after this VoxBox and I still cannot find this product at any of the Fred Meyers, WinCo, Walmarts , Safeway near me. Not sure what is up with some of the Oregon stores not carrying some of these items.
Was hopeful to try and give this a great review.
Will edit at a later time.
Melinda F.
This isnt a product I would normally buy (or snack on) but gave it a shot since I had a coupon. I ended up finding it at Walmart and I hated the texture. The taste was okay but im not a fan of packaged meats in the first place so this was a dud for me. My kids didnt like them at all. (Ages 8, 10, 12, 13) I appreciated the opportunity to try something new though.
Cyrelle G.
I did receive the coupon as a promotion for my review. First, it isn't very easy to find the product but I finally found it. This product to me was just okay, unfortunately, not a snack I would think about grabbing on a regular basis. The flavor was okay, I just wasn't big on the overall texture of the meat.
Alana L.
I think it was ok.  For the Positives: The protein amount is good, 11 grams per package,  Only 70 calories per package!  Super easy to throw in your bag and keep it moving until later.  The packaging is easy to open as well.  Now for the negatives, the ingredients!  Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Phosphates are both really bad for you. Its a bummer that "healthy" snack have these chemicals in them. * this product was supplied to me complimentary for testing purposes.
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
I got these for my daughter to snack on. She is a big fan deli meat. These were a good portion and the size was perfect for her little hands. Perfect way for her to get some protein. Only downside is this is a refrigerated snack so we need to be home to be able to enjoy or have a fridge pack with us. I thought the flavor was good. We had the ham.
Jaimee M.
Henrico, VA
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers in exchange for an honest review. I was hoping these would be a quick and healthy way for my family to get more protein but no one would eat them after they first tried it. The texture is strange. I am weird about packaged meat like this but my daughter and husband normally don't care. We will not purchase again.
Dawn H.
Vero Beach, FL
These Land O' Frost Deli Snackers are the perfect go-to snack to get you through those in between times at work.It is healthy, tasty and keeps the hunger away until you are able to get home and cook dinner at the end of the work day.My son loves these snackers as well. It's good to replace junk food with these products.After receiving the free coupon to try the Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster, I have continued to purchase this product.
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
I was forunate enough to receive a coupon in my voxbox to try the Land O Frost Deli snackers.  The flavor was not as warm as I expected but had a great flavor.  My children enjoyed putting the stackers on crackers and snacking on them that way.  The flavor was great and the texture was not rubbery as some we have tried. I like the amount of protein in these and they tide us over in between meals! Thanks to Influenster for a FREE coupon to try.  We will be purchasing more in the near future.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.