Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Tina H.
Warrenton, NC
I usually don't eat a lot of these types of meats but these are really good especially this flavor which is my favorite
Sheryl H.
Mt Sterling, OH
I thought it was okay but not great. I felt it had a cheap chicken deli meat taste. The flavor was okay but not great.
Mikala D.
Rolling Pr, IN
I love this product and it's alike products. They are very tasty. Great for snacking or just making a sandwich.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
This was nice to try. They were good to eat but did taste a little different. They go great with crackers and cheese.
Cat M.
Evans, CO
These are good but definitely weren't amazing, especially for the price. Great for lunches and snack times, though!
I received a free coupon to try these, but unfortunately I haven't find them anywhere. What store can I look for??
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I wasn’t a big fan of the after flavor but it what my pre-teen goes for. It’s a quick easy snack without the mess.
Mary D.
Suffolk, VA
great for kids! My son loves all of the different types of them. They are a comparable value and sold at Walmart
ARLENE R.
Not my favorite, but then again I'm not a cold cut snack person. I did receive this free for reviewing purposes.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
My kids absolutely love these as after school snacks keeps them satisfied till dinner and they love the varieties
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.