Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
They were so weird! It didn't even feel or taste like meat, definitely way over processed and I usually eat anything. Guh-Ross!
Arlene M.
Downey, CA
These snacks are a quick way for me to ease my hunger in between meals. My son and husband enjoy them as late night snacks, too
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
Love this! Great tasting and convenient - just grab and go! Perfect for a low carb lifestyle! My whole family loves them so!
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Did not like at all! Tasted like fake meat. I couldn't hardly swallow the first bite!  Never again!  Yuck!!
Halli A.
Nice little snack tho acarry in your purse or backpack or even in the kids lunch bags, throw in some crackers and good to go
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
It wasn’t as I expected unless I add pepper to it I guess I will buy but will add pepper to it so it can have a better flavor
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
My boys didn't like them at all, I received a coupon from Influenster thank god for it they're expensive and not much in them
Rosey L.
These taste so good my daughter and husband were obsessed! It's great for on the go and for a mid day snack with crackers
Sheryl H.
Mt Sterling, OH
I thought it was okay but not great. I felt it had a cheap chicken deli meat taste. The flavor was okay but not great.
Amy B.
Moncks Corner, SC
I picked this flavor for my son to try and said it was okay, but not fantastic. It had a little processed flavor to it.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.