Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
I'm not a huge fan of prepackaged deli meats but since I had the coupon from Influenster, I decided to give these a try. I went to 5 stores before finding them at Walmart. They only had the Buffalo style & since my daughter likes spicy food, I got them for her. First, the texture is strange. It's like chicken pressed together into a loaf & cut into slices. I have a very sensitive palate so I tried one & it was too spicy for me. It doesn't taste like actual fresh deli sliced chicken. I won't repurchase these. My daughter will eat just about anything, but she agreed, these are definitely not worth buying more of.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
These are a great quick grab n go snack or small meal packed with protien. For all the busy people on the go give these a try there are a few variety to choose from.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Buffalo flavor so these were tasty go-to snacks for on the go eating. Highly recommend.
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
I got a coupon for a free package of these deli snackers from influenster. I generally don't like lunchmeat or pre-packaged meat, however, these were pretty good. I added them to some triscuits and given that crunch and the spicy kick these snacks had, it was a perfect combo!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers in exchange for an honest review. I got these knowing that I would probably be the first person to eat them, so I got the buffalo flavor. They weren't overly spicy, but they had a good buffalo flavor. However, a whole package was too much for one sitting. Both of my kids tried them and thought they were okay. I wonder if they would like a different flavor better. I hope to try the plain turkey and ham soon.
Trayce R.
Trayce R.
Greenville, SC
I received these to try for free and let me tell you the texture is odd the flavor is off and no one here would even eat them. The price is high for the small amount you receive. I would not buy these even if the price was cheaper.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
The flavor was really artificial. The chicken was an ok consistency but the buffalo flavor tasted like they started to make it smoked and then changed it. I could see children liking this.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Joshua, TX
Great tasting easy solution. Was very hard for me to find, and thats why it lost a star. I liked the convenience of the Land O Frost Deli Snackers. The Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks were very flavorful. I received a free sample from Land O Frost for my honest review. I would sum it up as not your kids lunch able much better
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Struthers, OH
My hubby loves them and my 2 year old likes to snack on them i give them a two thumbs up!! I found them at target, and giant eagle!! :)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.