Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Cami L.
Riverdale, UT
They weren't my favorite but my son and husband liked them enough that we have now purchased them 2 more times.
Athena G.
Not a fan. Tasted like fake, over processed & pressed chicken by product.
Not a fan... but to each their own.
Crystal Q.
Irving, TX
Didn't try these. The vox box was returned. If I don't fill this out I won't be eligible for future vox box
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Deliciosos snack con un sabor un poco fuerte pero de vdd deliciosos.. perfecto como botana en una reunión
Michelle N.
Corinth , MS
I absolutely LOVE these. I'm on a Keto diet and these help so much! They are the perfect size. Love them.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Received a coupon for this and I tried it but I myself did not like it! It's not something i would buy .
Chella M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product it's delicious my kids tried it for the first tin I would definitely buy again
Caitlin B.
Tipton, IA
They taste good but I wouldn't buy them in the store. They are very expensive for a small amount.
Tanika C.
Great for party's with cheese and cracker. Make a tray with all the little nic nacs and enjoy!
Ana M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Buffalo flavor so these were tasty go-to snacks for on the go eating. Highly recommend.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.