Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Giannina G.
Giannina G.
Jacksonville , FL
I really enjoyed this type of products for its convenience I like the flavor and texture I usually don't buy this brand I prefer store brand deli so I don't think I would repurchase again
Ceresse L.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I'm gunna be completely honest, I didn't like these at all. But someone else might like these. Just sharing my opinion.
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Lincoln, AL
I received a coupon from Influenster for a free pack of the Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Snackers in exchange for my review. My family loves buffalo chicken already so I was hopeful that these would be a hit, especially since it's an easy snack! I was not disappointed... in fact, my 14 yr old wanted more to pack in his lunch! Thanks, Influenster & Land o' Frost for a new favorite in our house!
Cami L.
Cami L.
Riverdale, UT
They weren't my favorite but my son and husband liked them enough that we have now purchased them 2 more times.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This isn't good guys. Don't buy or eat this. Spend your money on real whole foods. There's no telling what is ACTUALLY in this type of thing. I wouldn't give this to my kids or even my dog. I assume they're trying to be like lunchables, which are also death in a carton 😒
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
They were just "okay", but I'd probably never buy because it wouldn't be a snack for our whole family on the go. The flavor was okay, the texture was good, but pricey for a snack for 1.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My daughter and I found this product to be quite slimy in texture. We had to use a papertowel just to wipe off the sliminess. After the wipedown we found the product to be exceptionally salty and with very little real flavor. This is a product neither one of felt would be purchase-worthy in the future.
Cyrelle G.
Cyrelle G.
I did receive the coupon as a promotion for my review. First, it isn't very easy to find the product but I finally found it. This product to me was just okay, unfortunately, not a snack I would think about grabbing on a regular basis. The flavor was okay, I just wasn't big on the overall texture of the meat.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I had a free coupon to try these and, boy, was I glad. First, they are pretty hard to find just in case you want to try. I was totally unimpressed as the meat's texture was very much "off." The slices are as if you had a bunch of thickly-cut lunch meat scraps and you needed to press them all together to make more. It's a bit chewy and almost foamy feeling in the teeth. The taste isn't too bad but, for me, left a sort of residue in the mouth. Pass.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
I didn't think these would be as good as they really are! I love all flavors and they go great on sandwiches, burritos and just to plain snack on! Very juicy and delicious indeed.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.