Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
My boys didn't like them at all, I received a coupon from Influenster thank god for it they're expensive and not much in them
Mary D.
Mary D.
Suffolk, VA
great for kids! My son loves all of the different types of them. They are a comparable value and sold at Walmart
kristin B.
kristin B.
Poland, OH
These were great. I need to keep my blood sugars up and this is the perfect protein treat to have in my purse. The flavor is fantastic and a delicious treat. Great texture.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These were pretty tasty! They are pretty flavorful and are a great snack for the kids when I'm running errands. They don't contain too many pieces though, so sharing is not realistic, lol... but the kids love them and I'll probably buy more, plus they have different varieties in flavors, which is nice. :)
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Green River, WY
These are so handy and convienent! These are some of our go to snacks when we are in a hurry and need something quick to take along.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
PORTLAND, OR
If and when I am able to find these at a grocer near me, I will give a better review. Here we are months after this VoxBox and I still cannot find this product at any of the Fred Meyers, WinCo, Walmarts , Safeway near me. Not sure what is up with some of the Oregon stores not carrying some of these items.
Was hopeful to try and give this a great review.
Will edit at a later time.
Tanika C.
Tanika C.
Great for party's with cheese and cracker. Make a tray with all the little nic nacs and enjoy!
Candi W.
Candi W.
Ellenville, NY
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I was very upset that my local Walmart and Shoprite does not carry these!! I have read the other reviews on just how tough these are to find. Also the reveiews go back and forth.. good and not good. I did really want my family to try the buffalo beacuse buffalo anything is usually a hit in my house. I hope if you actally get to try these you enjoy.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
THESE ARE SO YUMMY! GREAT SNACK FOR WHEN WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE GO. MY DAUGHTERS LOVE THEM TOO. CAN MAKE ALL KINDS IF DIFFERENT SNACKS FROM THESE YUMMY TREATS.
@influenster #review #landofrost #delisnackers
Sondra K.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
They were so weird! It didn't even feel or taste like meat, definitely way over processed and I usually eat anything. Guh-Ross!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.