Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Crissy B.
Could not find them in any store near me. I can say this is something my family would probably never buy. Great idea to,just not for us.
Debbie B.
Arlington, TX
My son, who is a picky eater, loved this! Smells delish and tastes even better. Hope this will stay at the store be cause its very good.
Amber B.
Eucha, OK
A perfect snack for the whole family great flavor and I love that they are baked and crispy my little girl Love's them

Aly J.
Magnolia, TX

I hoped I would like these because I love hot buffalo flavor but it's all processed foods. Good price but not what I feed my family.
Lori N.
Joelton, TN
I was not impressed with these.  The meat tasted weird and I felt it was a bit to processed for my taste. I would not recommend these.
Evelyn B.
Green River, WY
These are so handy and convienent! These are some of our go to snacks when we are in a hurry and need something quick to take along.
Makenna  R.
Chillicothe, OH
Taste cheap not really good flavor. Some might like but I wouldn’t purchase this again. I prefer real distinctive buffalo flavors.
Delfina Z.
Toledo, OH
I tried this product for he first time after receiving a coupon and I have to say that I was pleased with it. The flavor was good.
Silvana B.
I received the coupon but had no chance to tast  it can't find it this product anywhere. Looked at 5 different stores
Iris P.
I never taste this product when was have the coupon I try to found it but this was impossible so I can't tell nothing about this
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.