Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #6 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Tiffany A.
I got plain chicken instead of the buffalo style. I wasn't really feeling it. I let my boys have a piece of it & only 1 of my 3 liked it.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely delicious. I love buffalo wing style food and this taste will leaving wanting more. Great snack, great added protein, great on the go!
Debbie D.
I received a coupon from influenster to try this snacks. Even thou i was excited about this snack i wasnt able to find it on my local Walmart!
Stephanie B.
Cambridge, MA
These are super yummy! I'd definitely recommend for a good snack. It's better for you than most other snack options and great for on the go.
Tashonda B.
Jackson, TN
I really enjoy this flavor. Add to a ritz cracker with. A slice of monterey jack cheese. A delicious on the go snack, kids and moms will love
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Gross! Let’s first start with the meat taste gross, fake and not like real meat. I wouldn’t try it again or even purchase it. No thank you.
April G.
I didn’t get to try this product so I don’t believe I have an opinion on it. I wish I was able to since most of theses products were good.
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
I couldn't find it in any store... Looked it 3 different states. Very frustrating. Looks really good on the packaging, would love to try...
Debbie B.
Arlington, TX
My son, who is a picky eater, loved this! Smells delish and tastes even better. Hope this will stay at the store be cause its very good.
Crissy B.
Could not find them in any store near me. I can say this is something my family would probably never buy. Great idea to,just not for us.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.