Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
I purchased these with the free coupon in my VoxBox. I got the buffalo chicken snacks and I dropped them in my purse when I went out to run some errands. This was the perfect snack and it was delicious.
Danielle P.
These weren't bad. Moist and flavorful. Not my favorite snack, but it was filling, easy to travel with and quick. Would recommend to other moms. Got this free to sample.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
I'm on a diet so these are a perfect snack to take to school. Decent price for its purpose. I will. It these again for sure. It is tasty and not too bad on calories.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
They are super convenient for on the go. A quick pick me up and easy to eat. I usually only get them while I'm actually shopping bc it's Inconvenient to walk that far to get it on the go.
Antoinette  M.
Dania, FL
I wanted to like this but I am just not a big fan of processed meat. Although the price is good it's just not one of the things that I like to feed my family.
Dani K.
Spring Hill , TN
Received a coupon for this in my back to school vox box and, the buffalo snacks was SO yummy! Would've never even thought to try them with out influenster!
Gena L.
Cincinnati, OH
It was awesome for free! The quality and taste were great! I bought it at Kroger they didn't have much of a selection but I'm glad i went with this flavor.
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
These weren't really my favorite but for a quick healthy snack on the go they were great. If the flavor and texture was improved on they would be perfect.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I'll have to give it a two stars right now because I couldn't find this products in the store next to me. But I did try this brand in general and liked it.
Nicole B.
I really enjoyed them My son likes the on crackers..And my older two children eat them any they can sandwich, just out the bag it don't matter to them
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.