Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Jenny W.
Rome, GA
These weren't really my favorite but for a quick healthy snack on the go they were great. If the flavor and texture was improved on they would be perfect.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I'll have to give it a two stars right now because I couldn't find this products in the store next to me. But I did try this brand in general and liked it.
Gena L.
Cincinnati, OH
It was awesome for free! The quality and taste were great! I bought it at Kroger they didn't have much of a selection but I'm glad i went with this flavor.
Nicole B.
I really enjoyed them My son likes the on crackers..And my older two children eat them any they can sandwich, just out the bag it don't matter to them
Lezette B.
Idk why they keep having me review these gross smackers they are nasty and slimy and make me want to gag. I'm not a fan of these at all they're awful
Tiffany A.
I got plain chicken instead of the buffalo style. I wasn't really feeling it. I let my boys have a piece of it & only 1 of my 3 liked it.
Debbie D.
I received a coupon from influenster to try this snacks. Even thou i was excited about this snack i wasnt able to find it on my local Walmart!
Tashonda B.
Jackson, TN
I really enjoy this flavor. Add to a ritz cracker with. A slice of monterey jack cheese. A delicious on the go snack, kids and moms will love
April G.
I didn’t get to try this product so I don’t believe I have an opinion on it. I wish I was able to since most of theses products were good.
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
I couldn't find it in any store... Looked it 3 different states. Very frustrating. Looks really good on the packaging, would love to try...
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.