Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #6 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Amber M.
Iowa, LA
Very good flavor, texture and constancy. Portion size good for a heathy small snack. Many different flavor variety options that are very good as well. I bought mine at my local Market Basket.
Nic R.
Dayton, OH
Received this from a coupon through Influenster.

This was gross. My kids are it but it smelled weird and the texture was odd. Threw it out. Over processed. I normally try feeding my kids organic and gluten free but occasionally I let them be kids and have something fun to eat. But this was just too gross for me to feel comfortable with them saying ever again.
Dani K.
Spring Hill , TN
Received a coupon for this in my back to school vox box and, the buffalo snacks was SO yummy! Would've never even thought to try them with out influenster!
Amber F.
Great taste and the flavor was nice. Very convenient size for on the go. Got mine from Walmart and I think they're a tad bit pricey the the amount you get but overall they were pretty good.
Kayleigh C.
ROANOKE, VA
I recieved a coupon for this product free for testing purposes! Although I think I would purchase again ! These were great with snacking and I loved the Buffalo flavor !! My little girl loved them as well these would e good for sandwiches as well everyday snacking.
Miranda D.
Homosassa, FL
I received a coupon to try these for free and of course, buffalo is my favorite flavor! I went to Publix and to my dismay, they do not carry these. The only store I found that carried this brand was Walmart. I found the flavor to be good but an odd texture but edible. These are a good snack to pack for when I'm at work to eat on the go for myself or my little one. The price however isn't comparable for the little amount you receive. I would be more prone to buy them if you could buy in a bundle of if they were on sale.
Elizabeth J.
ABILENE, TX
Didn't really care for it. I got these with a free coupon i received. They remind me of a lunchable. They aren't horrible just not something that my family really likes.
Krista D.
Phoenixville, PA
I liked that this was in an easy to use container and was perfect for lunchmaking. While I received a coupon for this product free in exchange for my review - I would buy it again. I wish the flavor was more buffalo intense, but it was great for sandwiches and everyday snacking.
Caryn S.
A nice amount of "kick" in the taste! Not too overpowering like other brands. It would've gotten a 5 star, except that I feel there could be a little more meat provided for the price. Overall, I would buy again!
Tina H.
Seagrove, NC
My family loved these. However the bag is very small. I would definitely repurchase these if the bag were larger
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.