Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Silvana B.
Silvana B.
I received the coupon but had no chance to tast  it can't find it this product anywhere. Looked at 5 different stores
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
Mt Sterling, OH
I thought it was okay but not great. I felt it had a cheap chicken deli meat taste. The flavor was okay but not great.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Ummmm funky taste and kinda gross. Even my kids wouldn't eat them and they eat everything.
Beatriz N.
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
honestly I can't find it at my stores so I didn't use the copoun but I think is good for kiddos
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
It is very delicious. It is also very convenient. I really enjoyed eating this.
Lindsey-Star D.
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
We couldn't find them in our area to even try them. That was disappointing.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Slidell, LA
I received a coupon for a free sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I honestly didn't like this product at all. It tasted overly processed and I didn't like the texture at all. I'm glad I received the sample, but I would never purchase those product.
Nic R.
Nic R.
Dayton, OH
Received this from a coupon through Influenster.

This was gross. My kids are it but it smelled weird and the texture was odd. Threw it out. Over processed. I normally try feeding my kids organic and gluten free but occasionally I let them be kids and have something fun to eat. But this was just too gross for me to feel comfortable with them saying ever again.
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Received a coupon for this and I tried it but I myself did not like it! It's not something i would buy .
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Cary, NC
I liked this product. I feel its a good value and its packaging is practical. I got this at my local grocery store and i think its a great snack alternative. I didnt much care for thos particular flavor but i liked others i tried. I received this product for review purposes
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.