Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

I received a free coupon to try these, but unfortunately I haven't find them anywhere. What store can I look for??
Cat M.
Evans, CO
These are good but definitely weren't amazing, especially for the price. Great for lunches and snack times, though!
ARLENE R.
Not my favorite, but then again I'm not a cold cut snack person. I did receive this free for reviewing purposes.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
My kids absolutely love these as after school snacks keeps them satisfied till dinner and they love the varieties
Mary D.
Suffolk, VA
great for kids! My son loves all of the different types of them. They are a comparable value and sold at Walmart
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
had the coupon but could not find it also so i could not know the taste but tried the other flavors and its good
Cami L.
Riverdale, UT
They weren't my favorite but my son and husband liked them enough that we have now purchased them 2 more times.
Crystal Q.
Irving, TX
Didn't try these. The vox box was returned. If I don't fill this out I won't be eligible for future vox box
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Received a coupon for this and I tried it but I myself did not like it! It's not something i would buy .
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Deliciosos snack con un sabor un poco fuerte pero de vdd deliciosos.. perfecto como botana en una reunión
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.