Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #6 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
They were just "okay", but I'd probably never buy because it wouldn't be a snack for our whole family on the go. The flavor was okay, the texture was good, but pricey for a snack for 1.
Tianna B.
Scranton, PA
I don't know if I live these...kinda not as good as I expected. Like a jerky/lunch meat hybrid. The buffalo flavor was decent and it appeared to be all white meat. Just not my cup of tea. I probably won't buy these.
Beth W.
gallipolis ferry, WV
I used my coupon and got these at Kroger and they were edible but the texture was weird. If I had to buy these I don't think I would. The only other flavor they had in stock at that store was the ham one.
Elizabeth J.
Abilene, TX
Didn't really care for it. I got these with a free coupon i received. They remind me of a lunchable. They aren't horrible just not something that my family really likes.
Michelle H.
Titusville, FL
I thought these had a good flavor and didn't taste processed like some snack products. These are great for on the go snacks on soccer nights!

I received a coupon to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Michelle S.
Henrico, VA
I love the taste, its not to salty, great buffalo flavor the kids love. The packs are individual packs. Each kids like them different, I love it with spray cheese
The price is affordable.
Caryn S.
A nice amount of "kick" in the taste! Not too overpowering like other brands. It would've gotten a 5 star, except that I feel there could be a little more meat provided for the price. Overall, I would buy again!
Giannina G.
Jacksonville , FL
I really enjoyed this type of products for its convenience I like the flavor and texture I usually don't buy this brand I prefer store brand deli so I don't think I would repurchase again
Laura S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I was able to get a coupon for this product in my voxbox and I like it! The buffalo flavoring is good.  I would say that the most difficult part is finding it in the store.  I had some trouble locating the product.  These are good snacks between luch and dinner or on the go.
Danielle P.
These weren't bad. Moist and flavorful. Not my favorite snack, but it was filling, easy to travel with and quick. Would recommend to other moms. Got this free to sample.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.