Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Irving, TX
Didn't try these. The vox box was returned. If I don't fill this out I won't be eligible for future vox box
BJ M.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
This was nice to try. They were good to eat but did taste a little different. They go great with crackers and cheese.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Evans, CO
These are good but definitely weren't amazing, especially for the price. Great for lunches and snack times, though!
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
My kids absolutely love these as after school snacks keeps them satisfied till dinner and they love the varieties
Lori N.
Lori N.
Joelton, TN
I was not impressed with these.  The meat tasted weird and I felt it was a bit to processed for my taste. I would not recommend these.
I received a free coupon to try these, but unfortunately I haven't find them anywhere. What store can I look for??
Chella M.
Chella M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product it's delicious my kids tried it for the first tin I would definitely buy again
Samahara M.
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Deliciosos snack con un sabor un poco fuerte pero de vdd deliciosos.. perfecto como botana en una reunión
ARLENE R.
ARLENE R.
Not my favorite, but then again I'm not a cold cut snack person. I did receive this free for reviewing purposes.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Warrenton, NC
I usually don't eat a lot of these types of meats but these are really good especially this flavor which is my favorite
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.