Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Beth W.
gallipolis ferry, WV
I used my coupon and got these at Kroger and they were edible but the texture was weird. If I had to buy these I don't think I would. The only other flavor they had in stock at that store was the ham one.
Michelle H.
Titusville, FL
I thought these had a good flavor and didn't taste processed like some snack products. These are great for on the go snacks on soccer nights!

I received a coupon to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Elizabeth J.
Abilene, TX
Didn't really care for it. I got these with a free coupon i received. They remind me of a lunchable. They aren't horrible just not something that my family really likes.
Michelle S.
Henrico, VA
I love the taste, its not to salty, great buffalo flavor the kids love. The packs are individual packs. Each kids like them different, I love it with spray cheese
The price is affordable.
Caryn S.
A nice amount of "kick" in the taste! Not too overpowering like other brands. It would've gotten a 5 star, except that I feel there could be a little more meat provided for the price. Overall, I would buy again!
Giannina G.
Jacksonville , FL
I really enjoyed this type of products for its convenience I like the flavor and texture I usually don't buy this brand I prefer store brand deli so I don't think I would repurchase again
Danielle P.
These weren't bad. Moist and flavorful. Not my favorite snack, but it was filling, easy to travel with and quick. Would recommend to other moms. Got this free to sample.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
I'm on a diet so these are a perfect snack to take to school. Decent price for its purpose. I will. It these again for sure. It is tasty and not too bad on calories.
Antoinette  M.
Dania , FL
I wanted to like this but I am just not a big fan of processed meat. Although the price is good it's just not one of the things that I like to feed my family.
Gena L.
Cincinnati, OH
It was awesome for free! The quality and taste were great! I bought it at Kroger they didn't have much of a selection but I'm glad i went with this flavor.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.