Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I'll have to give it a two stars right now because I couldn't find this products in the store next to me. But I did try this brand in general and liked it.
Teresa A.
Teresa A.
My kids like the deli snackers! It's convenient for on the go when we are in a rush or just a snack after school and I don't have to worry about my children eating a bunch of sugar.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Eucha, OK
A perfect snack for the whole family great flavor and I love that they are baked and crispy my little girl Love's them

Aly J.
Aly J.
Magnolia, TX

I hoped I would like these because I love hot buffalo flavor but it's all processed foods. Good price but not what I feed my family.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
I received a coupon from influenster to try this snacks. Even thou i was excited about this snack i wasnt able to find it on my local Walmart!
Tonde H.
Tonde H.
Guymon, OK
I couldn't find it in any store... Looked it 3 different states. Very frustrating. Looks really good on the packaging, would love to try...
Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Did not like at all! Tasted like fake meat. I couldn't hardly swallow the first bite!  Never again!  Yuck!!
Melandria R.
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
had the coupon but could not find it also so i could not know the taste but tried the other flavors and its good
Rosey L.
Rosey L.
These taste so good my daughter and husband were obsessed! It's great for on the go and for a mid day snack with crackers
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I received a coupon for these from a Vox Box, and due to the chemical content I was hesitant to try them. The taste was okay, but I am not comfortable eating a "healthy" snack that contains nitrates.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.