Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #16 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Rosey L.
These taste so good my daughter and husband were obsessed! It's great for on the go and for a mid day snack with crackers
Tina H.
Warrenton, NC
I usually don't eat a lot of these types of meats but these are really good especially this flavor which is my favorite
Sheryl H.
Mt Sterling, OH
I thought it was okay but not great. I felt it had a cheap chicken deli meat taste. The flavor was okay but not great.
Amy B.
Moncks Corner, SC
I picked this flavor for my son to try and said it was okay, but not fantastic. It had a little processed flavor to it.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I'm gunna be completely honest, I didn't like these at all. But someone else might like these. Just sharing my opinion.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
This was nice to try. They were good to eat but did taste a little different. They go great with crackers and cheese.
I received a free coupon to try these, but unfortunately I haven't find them anywhere. What store can I look for??
Cat M.
Evans, CO
These are good but definitely weren't amazing, especially for the price. Great for lunches and snack times, though!
Mary D.
Suffolk, VA
great for kids! My son loves all of the different types of them. They are a comparable value and sold at Walmart
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
had the coupon but could not find it also so i could not know the taste but tried the other flavors and its good
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.