Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #6 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Penny C.
Rome, GA
I bought my snackers from my local Wal-Mart.This was a great source of protein. I eat them as lunch with veggie crackers and cheese slices. They filled my up quite nicely. Good flavor as well. Would have given 5 stars but held back because my younger since did not care for them. Everyone else enjoyed them.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
This wS the only flavor that wAs available, whoch sucked because i wanted to try the other one with turkey. My daughter thought it was yucky but i thought it was ok not something i would buy again. Maybe other flavors r better but i dont know lol.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
I was not impressed with this item at all. I am not a big fan of cold cuts and this didn't help. It just taste like fake chicken. I did receive a complimentary coupon to sample these for my honest opinion.
Milly D.
Clearwater , Fl
I'm not a fan of pre packaged meat, but I tried this one and I like it. I received a coupon from Influenster in one of my boxes and I decided to try. Like I said, not a fan but I tried and I like it.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I received a coupon for these from a Vox Box, and due to the chemical content I was hesitant to try them. The taste was okay, but I am not comfortable eating a "healthy" snack that contains nitrates.
Amber M.
Iowa, LA
Very good flavor, texture and constancy. Portion size good for a heathy small snack. Many different flavor variety options that are very good as well. I bought mine at my local Market Basket.
Brooke P.
Crossett, AR
I received a free sample of this complementary of Influenster for testing purposes and what an awesome little snack it is to keep in your bag and on the go! Great taste and low fat plus an excellent source of protein! Would absolutely buy these in the future!
Amber F.
Roanoke , VA
Great taste and the flavor was nice. Very convenient size for on the go. Got mine from Walmart and I think they're a tad bit pricey the the amount you get but overall they were pretty good.
Aurora C.
I love anything that's convincente to snack on. Although these deli snacks seem just right, they weren't for me. They have to be kept refrigerated which does do well with an on-the mom. But for at home snacks they're great. I'm not big on chicken buffalo but they were bad. Pretty cheap in price too.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
They were just "okay", but I'd probably never buy because it wouldn't be a snack for our whole family on the go. The flavor was okay, the texture was good, but pricey for a snack for 1.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.