BY LAND O'FROST #7 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
I really like buffalo chicken anything , so I liked this flavor of Land O Frost Deli Snackers more than the other ones I tried.  The kids weren't too interested in it , but I prefer to give them fresh deli meats over pre-packaged ones anyway.  I usually buy a buffalo chicken breast from the deli counter , but I would try this again if didn't have time to get it from the deli.
April G.
Land O'Frost is an incredible company. They stand behind their products & I always feel satisfied that I am getting the best. I had a friend thatbactually thought I had made these. They were a hit at the football game party & everyone wanted to know my recipe. I jotted down the Land O'Frost brand along with the meat snacks name & told them they could keep my recipe a secret though!
Stacy N.
I got a coupon to try these and first it was hard finding them in stores but when I finally did find them & bought it my son said they weren't great. We tried the turkey & the ham one. They were both salty tasting & just not good. Not something I'd buy or waste more time trying to find in stores.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
If you like Buffalo Hot Wings, then you'll LOVE these! Perfect portion size bags contain protein-rich meat instead of just carbs (hello chips!) or fats (processed cheese). A tiny bit spicy for me but wonderful with an ice cold soda or beer! (ahem!)
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I got these for free for testing purposes. Unfortunately I wasn’t a big fan of them. They didn’t have very good flavor and the texture was a little weird. I personally won’t buy them again, I think there are better snacks similarly on the market.
sharee b.
I tried these before when they first came out, the meat is very tender. The seasoning I really didn’t like, kinda salty. The price is very reasonable, and I would recommend buying at Walmart they always tend to be cheaper. Overall these are ok but I wouldn’t say their at the top of my buying list.
Brandy A.
This flavor is one of my kids favorite snackers! Such an easy on the go snack! Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
This is the product that I will keep buying I like spicy food so this was right up my alley. I will re-purchase this again I found it at Walmart. The cons of this product is that it taste amazing and there is no cons. This was in overall an amazing product
Theresa M.
South Bend, IN
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. My daughter loves little lunch meats like this, but the Land O'Frost Deli Snackers Buffalo Style Chicken Breast just wasn't her cup of tea. She thought the flavor was too powerful and the texture was just off. She ended up eating just a few before throwing the rest in the trash. They were also hard to find in my area. It's definitely not a product worth store hopping to purchase.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I couldn't find these anywhere and it was not for lack of trying. Places that say they carry them like Walmart actually don't. They only have the full sized meats not the snack packs. Personally I don't really eat pre-packaged meats. I'd rather get fresh deli meats so I don't think I was missing much. I am however upset because this was the first time I ever got an incomplete badge on influenster for any of my promotions.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.