Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O' FROST #5 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Homosassa, FL
I received a coupon to try these for free and of course, buffalo is my favorite flavor! I went to Publix and to my dismay, they do not carry these. The only store I found that carried this brand was Walmart. I found the flavor to be good but an odd texture but edible. These are a good snack to pack for when I'm at work to eat on the go for myself or my little one. The price however isn't comparable for the little amount you receive. I would be more prone to buy them if you could buy in a bundle of if they were on sale.
Kasi G.
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
I was lucky enough to get a coupon for this product in my voxbox and I really like it! My daughter really loves buffalo style chicken so when I cam home with this she was ecstatic! They are a little pricey so I don't know that I will buying it every time I go to the store but I will definitely look for them to go on sale. We really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this chicken. I would recommend it to anyone with a buffalo chicken lover like my daughter!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
These little meat snacks are amazing! I received a free sample from Influenster and am so happy to have tried them! They are perfect for my husband who works on the road and doesn't have access to a microwave. These allow him to have a healthy snack without having to heat anything up. I love the small packages, very easy to take on the go. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Angel B.
Angel B.
NEWARK, OH
I bought these with the free coupon that was provided to us for my son. He loves anything buffalo flavored...until he ate these. He complained that they had a weird taste. When I tried a piece I found the meat to be a little too processed like a lunchable. They were pretty pricey too for such a small amount. I might try the other flavors if they go on sale.
Lela B.
Lela B.
Superior, WI
I got a coupon for this product in my voxbox and my son & I really like it :) The flavor isn't overbearing but still really nice. The protein was high enough to keep my blood sugar even and finding it at Wal Mart was perfect for us, since it's close to home. I will buy more of these snackers because it hits the spot perfectly!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
These are really great for when I need some protein. The Buffalo chicken has a bite to it but it's not too spicy to enjoy. I keep these in my upstairs refrigerator so they are available between meals or to give to my little one when she's hungry. I would definitely recommend these to my friends and family.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Anaheim, CA
This was super convenient. I typically cook all my good for work on Sundays . I chipped these meats up even smaller then they were in the package and made some omelettes for my breakfast for the week. So flavorful and really was a great addition to my meal prep. Will definitely purchase again
Krista D.
Krista D.
Phoenixville, PA
I liked that this was in an easy to use container and was perfect for lunchmaking. While I received a coupon for this product free in exchange for my review - I would buy it again. I wish the flavor was more buffalo intense, but it was great for sandwiches and everyday snacking.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I received a coupon to test these for free. I love anything buffalo flavored and thought these might be a good on the go snack for myself and my child. However, this particular flavor had a very processed and off taste. I would not buy this again, especially not for the price.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Omaha, NE
Yummy Yummy! These are a great way to grab some quick protein on the go without resorting to a sugary protein bar. Not only do they keep me going, but they're so yummy with the buffalo sauce flavoring. Perfect blend of flavor and spice without being too overbearing.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.