Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag

BY LAND O'FROST #6 in Chicken

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
This is the product that I will keep buying I like spicy food so this was right up my alley. I will re-purchase this again I found it at Walmart. The cons of this product is that it taste amazing and there is no cons. This was in overall an amazing product
Dawn H.
Vero Beach, FL
These Land O' Frost Deli Snackers are the perfect go-to snack to get you through those in between times at work.It is healthy, tasty and keeps the hunger away until you are able to get home and cook dinner at the end of the work day.My son loves these snackers as well. It's good to replace junk food with these products.After receiving the free coupon to try the Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster, I have continued to purchase this product.
lori j.
Fairbank, IA
I was forunate enough to receive a coupon in my voxbox to try the Land O Frost Deli snackers.  The flavor was not as warm as I expected but had a great flavor.  My children enjoyed putting the stackers on crackers and snacking on them that way.  The flavor was great and the texture was not rubbery as some we have tried. I like the amount of protein in these and they tide us over in between meals! Thanks to Influenster for a FREE coupon to try.  We will be purchasing more in the near future.
Alye E.
Not a fan. To me you can buy a deli platter and Portion it out for a cheaper price or just buy Lunchables for a cheaper price than to buy these packets that don't realistically have the greatest quality meat (it's still processed portions) in portions for the price point per bag. I definitely appreciated the opportunity to test the product as well as my child but my dog enjoy them more but they were still overpriced treats at that.
Maria C.
When I received my free coupon first thing I did was go to Walmart and even though I received a freebie I bought different kinds. They were all delicious.. They're so convenient for snacks, to the go.. They're so easy to pick from the bag, they Dont stick together. My family and I like them a lot because they have different selections of flavors. We can't stop buying them.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
My husband really liked these for lunches. He'd grab a bag out of the fridge with a sleeve of crackers and be set for lunch when he didn't want to take a break from work and wanted to work through lunch. Perfect on the go or work snack for busy mom's and dads and kids with busy after school activities to attend!
Penny C.
Rome, GA
I bought my snackers from my local Wal-Mart.This was a great source of protein. I eat them as lunch with veggie crackers and cheese slices. They filled my up quite nicely. Good flavor as well. Would have given 5 stars but held back because my younger since did not care for them. Everyone else enjoyed them.
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
These look so convenient and tasty. But unfortunately I cannot find them anywhere in my area. I received a coupon for a free one but darn it if I cannot take advantage of it.  I'll keep looking .... I can only imagine the combinations available and will continue to look.
Aurora C.
I love anything that's convincente to snack on. Although these deli snacks seem just right, they weren't for me. They have to be kept refrigerated which does do well with an on-the mom. But for at home snacks they're great. I'm not big on chicken buffalo but they were bad. Pretty cheap in price too.
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Salty, honestly tastes like the yucky meat in a lunchable. The only good thing about it is, its convenience to take with you when you travel.  I bought at Walmart, but have also seen at meijer and kroger. It would be good with some cheese and crackers for a snack, but I personally would not recommend for flavor and health.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.