BY LAND O'FROST

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

April G.
Land O'Frost is an incredible company. They stand behind their products & I always feel satisfied that I am getting the best. I had a friend thatbactually thought I had made these. They were a hit at the football game party & everyone wanted to know my recipe. I jotted down the Land O'Frost brand along with the meat snacks name & told them they could keep my recipe a secret though!
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
I got these for free for testing purposes. Unfortunately I wasn’t a big fan of them. They didn’t have very good flavor and the texture was a little weird. I personally won’t buy them again, I think there are better snacks similarly on the market.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Land o' Frost Deli Snackers Buffalo Style Chicken Breast BAked Meat snacks are ok. Not a flavor for kids, But adults would appreciate them to help cut carbs in their diet. I received a coupon to try them from Influenster in exchange for an honest review which did not sway my opinion. Good for lunches and anytime. You can also open the package, heat in the microwave & create a hot meal.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
I really like buffalo chicken anything , so I liked this flavor of Land O Frost Deli Snackers more than the other ones I tried.  The kids weren't too interested in it , but I prefer to give them fresh deli meats over pre-packaged ones anyway.  I usually buy a buffalo chicken breast from the deli counter , but I would try this again if didn't have time to get it from the deli.
Kimberly B.
Irmo, SC
I like the idea they are small already to fit on your favorite cracker! The taste is great!Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Y’all are some disgusting sick shovel anything down your pie hole. Oh the author thought it was disgusting?! What’s disgusting is sending it out to people who clearly stated that they were vegetarians. What you are asking is insulting, uncouth, belittling and gross. Y’all need to find a way to make this right.
Sara L.
Salisbury , MD
These buffalo chicken deli snackers were delicious, I would not buy them again though, it doesn’t make them convienient for lunches unless crackers and cheese were included
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
If you like Buffalo Hot Wings, then you'll LOVE these! Perfect portion size bags contain protein-rich meat instead of just carbs (hello chips!) or fats (processed cheese). A tiny bit spicy for me but wonderful with an ice cold soda or beer! (ahem!)
Brandy A.
Lindsay , OK
This flavor is one of my kids favorite snackers! Such an easy on the go snack! Land O'Frost® Deli Snackers™ Buffalo Style Chicken Breast Baked Meat Snacks 2 oz. Bag
Theresa M.
South Bend, IN
I received a coupon for a free package of Land O'Frost Deli Snackers from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. My daughter loves little lunch meats like this, but the Land O'Frost Deli Snackers Buffalo Style Chicken Breast just wasn't her cup of tea. She thought the flavor was too powerful and the texture was just off. She ended up eating just a few before throwing the rest in the trash. They were also hard to find in my area. It's definitely not a product worth store hopping to purchase.
Melissa R.
I received a coupon to try these, but I cannot find them in stores. Where in the stores are they located?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these at?
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was not able to use this coupon. None of the stores near me carry this product.