Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPorkLand O'Frost
land o'frost deli snackers black forest ham baked meat snacks

land o'frost® deli snackers™ black forest ham baked meat snacks

Deli Snackers - The meat-only solution to the Lunchmeat Case

• Portable 2oz. single serve package
  • Wide flavor range in Ham & Chicken
  • Doesn't force unwanted calories from multiple component products on

I received this coupon in my VoxBox, however I am a vegetarian. I planned on getting them anyway for my children but had no luck finding them. I live in Texas and tried HEB stores and Walmart. Anyone know where to find these?
I just can't seem to find them anywhere, and they look so yummy 😋
I received a coupon for this but can't seem to find it. What stores carry it?
Start your review of land o'frost® deli snackers™ black forest ham baked meat snacks !
Kimberly B.
Yorba Linda, CA
I could not find these anywhere...I was finally able to get my hands on them and I have to day I wasn't impressed at all. Did not care for them nor did my boys. I definitely would not purchase this product!
Eileen M.
My boyfriend loved these. He is always traveling or on the go for work so it was helpful that he could just grab the bag and go to work or have something to snack on in the car.
Holli E.
Moline, IL
I wanted to love this, thinking it would be awesome to keep at work for a mid day snack. Unfortunately, it's something that I wouldn't buy again.
Rebecca U.
Bentonia, MS
It was my first time to try this. I purchased mine from Kroger. It was really good with just crackers and cheese. I was pleased with the flavor of the ham. It gets two thumbs up from this mom! 👍👍
Monica L.
Deltona, FL
Great snack portion size. They are a convenient ready to go snack. You can practically find them everywhere. They are too salty for my taste and since I try to avoid nitrates on my deli this are not for my family.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Definitely okay to just have around as a snack, but not the quality of meat I'd prefer. It's a bit spongey. Good value, but lacking in taste
Terrian R.
Somerset , KY
Land O Frost ham deli smackers are delicious! I put them in my kids lunch box everyday! The best part of them is I got them free in my vox box
Kelsey B.
Flushing, MI
I could not find this product in stores anywhere. It looks like it might be an interesting product and I have looked at my major retailers with no luck.
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
We grabbed a package of LandO'Frost Black Forest Ham Deli Snackers to try. On the Pros side -- these are an easy way to have a quick on-the-go protein filled snack, with no MSG (and gluten free!). They are easy for small hand and mouths to handle, and are similar in consistency to the Lunchables snack many kids and parents are familiar with. The Cons -- they are made with nitrates, which we tend to avoid. We will grab snack packs like Lunchables for long car trips, but these fall short by not offering anything else to go along with the meat. My kids want some cheese or crackers, too, which means an extra step for me in preparing homemade snack packs that would include these...why do that when I can buy similar products off the shelf that are ready to go, or make things at home without ingredients we'd rather avoid? Overall, we might grab these on a whim every once in a while, but would probably pass for a more complete snacking solution, or homemade favorites. I received a coupon to try these free in exchange for my honest opinion of the product.
Jessica M.
Canton, MI
This is a perfect grab and go snack. Delicious flavor, and the pouch keeps the snackers fresh. This is great for people cutting down on their carb intake. I received a coupon for one free pouch in my influenster #Back to School voxbox box.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...