Add a Photo

By LAND O LAKES
#736 in Cheese
Where simple goodness begins®.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Washington, PA

The best cheese ever!!! Wish it was cheaper at times great for grilled cheese!
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
Scranton, Pa

Use this at my job (Dunkin' Donuts) it's great on the sandwiches. Over all I love land o lakes cheese
Joanna I.
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY

I can still hear my dad in the NY deli ordering "a pound of land o lakes yellow American" it's a classic I've had my entire life!
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN

I I love this so much. I love cheese. I love how this taste. It is amazing. I get this in my house all the time.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC

I am not personally a huge fan of American cheese slices, but Land O Lakes are some of the most delicious! I've found a lot of American cheese slices to be waxy or have a strange flavor, but I've never had that problem with these slices! They're pretty good, and they're helpful for a quick sandwich.
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Lenoir, NC

The only kind of cheese we use regularly in my house. It's not processed which makes it the best choice.
Monse S.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN

I really like this cheese. It tastes amazing & I also use this when I'm making a grilled cheese sandwhich, this is one of my go to cheeses, I usually buy it from cub foods & I run out of these quick because my family loves this cheese to !
Sativa B.
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA

This is real cheese at its best! The slices don't get stuck together, it takes your sandwich to another level and is perfect for grilled cheese!

Join Now