Land O Lakes® Salted Butter

Land O’Lakes offers exceptional variety and quality for your menu so you can feel good about providing great-tasting options to keep your customers coming back for more.

Land O Lakes® Salted Butter [product:hersheys-natural-unsweetened-cocoa]
Is this spreadable?
Is it ok to use salted butter when the recipe calls for unsalted?
Start your review of Land O Lakes® Salted Butter!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Land O Lakes® Salted Butter uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I used to be a margarine lover but I’ve completely made the switch to real butter and love it! And this one comes in half sticks. That way you can use what you need without opening a whole stick. From making cookies, Mac n cheese, or melting butter for popcorn or seafood this butter is perfect. If you’re more health conscious they make it unsalted also.
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Land O Lakes® Salted Butter uploaded by Angela J.
Can’t be a southern cook without butter. This butter is a staple in my home. I try to never run out. From simple things like toast to elaborate cakes, this is my butter of choice. Land O Lakes® Salted Butter
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have some of this in my freezer now.. real butter is probably the best way to go over fake butter but, I use this mostly when I am cooking.. i highly recommend this brand it’s good..
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
Land O Lakes® Salted Butter uploaded by Melanie S.
I like the flavor of butter. I use it for cooking and at the table. I really like to convenience of the half sticks too.
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Very nice butter. Taste is good. Easily available at any store. Affordable too. Recommended
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
This butter is full of flavor, you can use for cooking, baking, or any other dish. It’s delicious
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
I always purchase Land O Lakes butter. It makes all my recipes taste great, from eggs to cookies, I can rely on this for creamy, salty butter.
Aimee S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my boyfriend's fave butter. Don't ask me why but he swears by it. I like their packs with half sticks, because it's just the amount we need and the rest of the butter stays fresher.
Camilla P.
Venice, FL
Land O Lakes® Salted Butter uploaded by Camilla P.
Land O Lakes® Salted Butter uploaded by Camilla P.
Amazing butter that I don’t feel guilty about. Love this stuff. My go to for everything baking.
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
I’d give it 5 stars but they went all cancel culture and got rid of the Indian. I’ve also stopped buying it for that same reason.