BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Premium Deli Cheese.
American deli cheese product 160 vertical slices.
See side panel for information on total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 2 slice serving.
100 calories.
5g sat fat, 25% DV.
460mg sodium, 19% DV.
2g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
5 lbs. (2.27kg). see more...

Melissa D.
Dracut, MA
This is and always has been the only cheese I've purchased. I've tried other ones but always go back to this
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
i buy this specifically to make queso blanco. A little pricey so i dont buy often unless it for an occasion
Julie T.
Leominster, MA
What my mom always got from the deli, and now what I get from the deli as well. Delicious, tried and true.
Brittni B.
Lynn, MA
The only cheese i will buy from a deli. I grew up on it and my kids too. Its affordable and tastes good
Jessica E.
Cut thin! Delicious. Best cheese ever. I buy this all the time every Saturday , best cheese I eat.
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a staple in my home. My kids love it for sandwiches and even more in grilled cheese.
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
This stuff is good in sandwiches. It’s melts pretty good and it doesn’t taste like plastic
Tara D.
Levittown , PA
The New Yorker is my favorite. I get it sliced thin and it practically melts in your mouth.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
Best cheese at the deli! I buy some every week to use for various sandwiches and snacking!
Nicole S.
Savannah
Always have bought this brand. So creamy. This just melts and taste great. Very affordable