Land O' Lakes Premium Sliced Deli Cheese White American - 160 CT

Land O'Lakes® American Premium Deli Cheese.
American deli cheese product 160 vertical slices.
See side panel for information on total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 2 slice serving.
100 calories.
5g sat fat, 25% DV.
460mg sodium, 19% DV.
2g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
5 lbs. (2.27kg). see more...

Heather J.
My son will only eat this brand of cheese. He refuses any other brand and can tell the difference. It has a long shelf life and is usually priced well
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
My mother literally will only buy this cheese! Creamy and mild flavor. Great for cooking and also goes wonderfully on sandwiches! Highly recommended!
Melissa O.
Philadelphia, PA
We love American cheese. Great product and price. I don't think there is much difference besides price when getting American cheese from the store
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I’m partial to Land o lakes- they’re a little expensive but the flavor is good. If you haven’t had a sandwich or grill cheese with it, get to it! 🥪
Chris B.
Love land o lakes American sliced deli cheese. Good taste and perfect for families with kids. Great on a grilled cheese for an inexpensive meal.
Haley H.
This is the only deli cheese I ever buy. We have it in the house all the time my boyfriend and I love it and now we give it to our daughter!
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
I usually get this cheese sliced at the deli. It's great for sandwiches or burgers. I like that it's real cheese and not craft single-esque.
Alex S.
Granby, MA
The best deli cheese around. I love how it can be sliced very thin and still reep all the benefits. I dont buy any other kind of deli cheese.
Sara C.
My husband got me started on this cheese 7 years ago and i havent chose any other brand of cheese since then! LAND O LAKES IS THE BEST CHEESE
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
Taste as good as a more expensive brand like Boar's Head, but cost less by the pound. You could try eating it alone or as a grilled cheese