BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Premium Deli Cheese.
American deli cheese product 160 vertical slices.
See side panel for information on total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 2 slice serving.
100 calories.
5g sat fat, 25% DV.
460mg sodium, 19% DV.
2g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
5 lbs. (2.27kg). see more...

Cristina R.
I love white cheese American so I’m always on the hunt for others. Got mine at Kroger and it’s creamy, texture is expected and value is good. I def recommend it!
g V.
Best White American cheese there is. I will literally not eat any other brand of American cheese. It’s buttery and creamy and just overall delicious. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but I don’t care. It’s worth it
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
I mostly buy this cheese for the kids but I do eat it once in awhile , i like this cheese and they love this brand better than other brands. I buy my cheese from acme.
Katherine C.
White American cheese is the best!! We love it for everything from turkey sandwiches, grilled cheeses to Philadelphia cheese steaks. It’s delicious as a snack by itself and it melts so nicely. This cheese has been a favorite of mine for over 25 years.
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
I love this white American cheese. It is so creamy. It makes a great grilled cheese and is perfect for cheese and crackers! We get this from our grocery store deli and it is always fresh and always the best!
Nikole K.
Mmmm this white American is my favorite. I always keep it in my fridge instead of those over processed slices wrapped in plastic. You can tell such a difference in quality compared to the individually wrapped cheeses!
Kerye S.
The only cheese I’ll eat by itself. As I’ve gotten older I rarely eat just cheese, but there’s something about land o lakes that I have to eat some almost daily! It’s really affordable and delicious
Desiree L.
Fairchild Afb, WA
I grew up eating this cheese it’s delicious this cheese is the meaning of comfort food for me! Nothing like a nice grilled cheese with a cup of coffee to start your day!
Suzie C.
Nothing compares to this American cheese from LOL... it's my go to for sliced cheese and I use it with eggs, grilled cheeses, deli sandwiches, shaved steak, cheeseburgers, and I love to even eat this on its own. I ask for it slice thin when I order at the deli... that makes all the difference in my opinion!
Sam S.
Staple cheese for anything. Sandwiches, grilled cheese, it work for most anything. The only disappointing this is how this company treats and raises their cattle. Watched a video a while back and it made me hesitant from buying this brand for a long time.