Land O' Lakes Premium Sliced Deli Cheese White American - 160 CT

Land O'Lakes® American Premium Deli Cheese.
American deli cheese product 160 vertical slices.
See side panel for information on total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 2 slice serving.
100 calories.
5g sat fat, 25% DV.
460mg sodium, 19% DV.
2g sugars.
Calcium, 15% DV.
5 lbs. (2.27kg). see more...

Catie S.
Liverpool, NY
This is my ALL TIME favorite cheese and I LOVE cheese. It’s the best in grilled cheese. But like the hot sauce slogan, “I put that stuff on everything!” It’s a little pricey at the deli but 100% WORTH. IT.
Lauren A.
Dallas, PA
This is an adorable cheese, a pleasing cheese and a tasty cheese. An all.American cheese. My mom gets this at the deli and I really like it on sandwiches and scrambled eggs. My dog likes it too.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
Hands down best American cheese out there. No one else compares...but it has to be the version from the deli. The pre-sliced ones are awful. Creamy and perfectly processed.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Madylin I.
Jackson, NJ
Hands down the BEST american cheese there is. I grew up with LOL ( land of lake)cheese and now I use it for my family and also turned my in laws into a LAND of lakes family too. It truly is the best there is and also the price is very fair via the deli.
Suzie C.
Nothing compares to this American cheese from LOL... it's my go to for sliced cheese and I use it with eggs, grilled cheeses, deli sandwiches, shaved steak, cheeseburgers, and I love to even eat this on its own. I ask for it slice thin when I order at the deli... that makes all the difference in my opinion!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
When I was on a tight budget, I got the cheaper American cheese from the deli. When I got it home and tried it I was astonished at the huge difference between that and the far superior Land O Lakes white American. I will never buy the cheap cheese again!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Land O' Lakes is the only cheese I buy. The white American has a slightly sharper flavor to it when compared to the yellow. I love that it is white, so again as compared to yellow cheese there is no food coloring and whatever else they put in the yellow cheese to make it yellow. As far as I am concerned, milk comes out of a cow white, so there's no reason to make it yellow.
Kayla G.
North Port, FL
This cheese is absolutely amazing. Every time I go to the deli I have to buy land o lakes white American. There is just something about this cheese that makes it so delicious.
Eryka M.
This is my dads favorite cheese. Except we get it sliced from the deli, not pre sliced. There isn't anything special about it. But it's safe to know most delis carry this and it's a safe go-to cheese when you're in a different state.