Land O' Lakes New Yorker Deli Cheese Yellow American

by Land O'Lakes

Melted On Top Of Thinly Sliced Steak Inside A Toasted Hoagie Bun, Our New Yorker® American Is A Philadelphia Favorite. It's Creamy, Fast-melting And Available At Various Delis.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O' Lakes New Yorker Deli Cheese Yellow American!
Butler, PA
My family swears by this cheese we never get anything else at the supermarket. No other cheese compares
Morehead, KY
I buy this a couple of times a month. Everyone on our house loves cheese! Right down to our pug..lol
Love this American cheese! Taste way better than craft! Great for sandwiches or grilled cheese! YUM
Love this cheese to have as a snack with a cracker combination! Just wish it was already precut
Best American cheese out there! Highly recommend you run to the deli for this one
Bagge road, Kings Lynn
I'm not a massive cheese fan but I love this in a cheese toastie, I make it as a treat to myself it's so nice and creamy that tastes delicious. It's easy to get a hold of as well and I would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?