Land O' Lakes New Yorker Deli Cheese Yellow American

by Land O'Lakes

Melted On Top Of Thinly Sliced Steak Inside A Toasted Hoagie Bun, Our New Yorker® American Is A Philadelphia Favorite. It's Creamy, Fast-melting And Available At Various Delis.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O' Lakes New Yorker Deli Cheese Yellow American!
Port Charlotte, FL
I got this when I go to the Stop & Shop Deli and my son requested for his sandwiches as well very tasty with a melt-in-your-mouth feel
Land O' Lakes is one of the brands that I buy from the deli counter. The price is a little high. The taste comes in second for me.
Fayetteville , NC
Can't go wrong with this brand of cheese. I always get it when I don't get my veggie cheese. It tastes great all of the types.
On your cold sandwich grilled cheese burgers on the grill land o lakes delivers every single time... one of my favorite chesses
Albany, NY
Great cheese grew up on this cheese best tasting cheese I had for nice sub there's nothing but greatness from this cheese
This is a great product, i have been getting land o lakes yellow american since I was kid and it is the only one i buy.
Bowling Green
Love to get the cheese from the deli. It is alot more creamy then some that i have tried. Makes great grilled cheese
Cincinnati, OH
Land of lakes is the on,y deli cheese I buy. Store brands are too dry and I don't like the processed wrapped slices.
Providence, RI
This cheese is good to make sandwiches, for grilled cheese, it's a really tasty cheese, I love it personally
Bellmore, NY
Land o lakes is a quality brand and their cheese is very tasty and a good quality. I always buy this brand

Looking for your answer?