Land O' Lakes New Yorker Deli Cheese Yellow American uploaded by pauline t.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Melted On Top Of Thinly Sliced Steak Inside A Toasted Hoagie Bun, Our New Yorker® American Is A Philadelphia Favorite. It's Creamy, Fast-melting And Available At Various Delis.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love land o'lakes new yorker deli cheese yellow american because of its good value and reasonable price. i absolutely love the flavor of this cheese. it is inexpensive and affortable to buy. i would definitely recommend to friends and family this product.
Chelsea R.
Bronx, NY
Love this cheese! It is the only one I use for my sandwiches and it is especially good on grilled cheeses! It is relatively inexpensive and they have it at a lot of super markets. I get mine at Tops! It doesn't have that nasty artificial taste that most American cheeses do.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love land of lake cheese. I love it so much that I don't share with my famil it's mine to my self lol. Well if your on a diet I wouldn't eat to much. But I love the taste of it . It makes my sandwiches and macaroni and cheese delicious. Yes I tell all my friends and family bout this product.
Samantha W.
This is my go to cheese. Its not too pricy which I love but it also taste really good. You can buy it,by the block at some stores and then you can cut it how you like it.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
This is my favorite American cheese. Ever. It's the only kind I get from the deli. Land o lakes makes all kinds of great cheese. The white American is amazing too
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best American cheese out there. My husband never even liked American cheese until he was introduced to this. It tastes like cheese, not like the plastic version Kraft produces. It's great on a burger or egg breakfast sandwich. It's a good melting cheese. I have been known to just eat in by the slice... I'd totally recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality American cheese.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This deli new yorker cheese is amazing and i can eat it plain or on sanwhiches my favorite is using it on grilled cheese. it melts so perfectly and has the best taste after it melts. i just love it and i eat it all the time you hav to try it it wont dissapoint
Andrea R.
My favorite cheese by Land O Lakes is the coolest sharp. I buy this all the time from the deli. It is a little salty and very creamy. I like it melted on sandwiches or just to eat the cheese itself plain.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
The. Best. Deli. Cheese. Ever. Not easy to find in all grocery stores but when you do, make note of it. It's a little expensive but the flavor is awesome. I would recommend this to anyone needing a great American cheese.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Land o' lakes is my top favorite cheese brands. I've tried others such as boars head, or even store brands and it's just not the same. I grew up on this brand and I will continue to buy it! I would highly recommend this cheese.