BY LAND O'LAKES

Melted On Top Of Thinly Sliced Steak Inside A Toasted Hoagie Bun, Our New Yorker® White Deli American Is Creamy, Fast-melting And Available At Various Delis.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Enzymes.

Sara H.
Throop, PA
Hands down the best cheese I have ever had. It’s very flavorful without being overbearing. It’s my go to cheese for sandwiches and I’ll even just take a slice. No waxy taste like some other brands. The price is very reasonable.
Lana P.
For being a extremely picky eater as an adult, land o lakes American cheese is my all time favorite and my go to cheese. It's rare where I can eat just a slice of cheese without bread or anything else, but with this brand, I am able to. I would definitely recommend checking this brand out and asking the deli to try out a slice before purchasing.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We use this cheese to make white pizza! I know you think we are crazy, but trust me, the way that this melts is like no other cheese! Just take pizza dough, roll it out, brush with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt, layer with this cheese and bake 450 until brown
heather G.
Mamaroneck, NY
Land O lakes is the only american cheese I will buy. No other brand compares to them. They have the best american cheese. Buy it straight from the deli in the supermarket. If your looking for american cheese you need to get Land o Lakes. The best.
Dawn Z.
Mt holly, NJ
This is the best deli cheese ever it's very expensive when it's not on sale which is very rare but it's definitely worth the 799 a pound it has good texture and has good cheese taste it doesn't stick together yes I would buy it I bought it many times and yes I told people about it
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Land O Lakes white American has ruined us for any other American cheese. It has a true cheese taste and texture, as opposed to those oil based rubbery cheese other companies try to sell. Even though it is usually the most expensive choice, we won't buy anything else. A grilled cheese sandwich isn't a sandwich unless it's made with Land O Lakes White American.
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I love American cheese, and Land O Lakes cheese is probably my favorite. My husband thinks its the same as Kraft singles, but I tell him to shut his dirty mouth, it tastes way different. Honestly, I prefer American cheese to Cheddar cheese. There, I said it.
Julia G.
Norristown, PA
I got this on sale at my grocery store! It was super affordable. It's great in grilled cheese or breakfast sandwiches. I like how it melts, but I'm not sure I would eat this cheese cold. It tastes like good American cheese!
Lisa R.
Maple shade, NJ
Go to for cheeses! I always have to get extra because my family will eat it right out of the fridge! Great for lunch meat sandwiches and grilled cheeses! Always priced reasonably and sometimes on sale too!
Emily C.
These cheese works great with so many sandwiches I love it paired with so many meats and the taste and quality is good. They give you a lot for your money and it is the best white American cheese. It tastes great