Land O' Lakes Deli American Cheese Slices Yellow

by Land O'Lakes

Premium Deli Cheese,Excellent Source Of Calcium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O' Lakes Deli American Cheese Slices Yellow!
O Fallon, IL
My mom always bought Land O' Lakes American Cheese from the deli and now it is one of the only types of cheese I will buy.
I love the taste of this cheese. It's smooth not overbearing and made from ingredients you can pronounce and recognize.
Litchfield, CT
Grew up only eating land o Lakes and will only buy this cheese for the family. It's creamy smooth texture is great.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This cheese is great for everything from sandwiches to Mac and cheese and that's exactly how we use it at my house
Easley, SC
Land o lakes makes the best cheese! And butter for that matter. We love to use the sliced cheese for sandwiches.
Columbus, OH
Great slices and perfect size for sandwiches or grilled cheeses. Not very good for melting. Creamy and buttery.
Forest Lake, MN
I love to buy land o lakes cheese mostly because it's made here in Minnesota and I know it's fresh and local.
Perfect when you need on the go cheese for sandwiches especially if you have children or are a working paren't
Chicopee, MA
It's very cheesy. Not too thick. Melts very good. My kids love it. And all flavors are good.
Columbia, LA
We like these on our sandwiches. Perfect taste addition. This is a must have at our house.

Looking for your answer?