Land O' Lakes Deli American Cheese Slices Yellow

by Land O'Lakes

Premium Deli Cheese,Excellent Source Of Calcium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O' Lakes Deli American Cheese Slices Yellow!
This cheese is okay in an emergency. We don't tend to buy pre-packaged cheeses. Land O Lakes FRESHLY sliced deli cheese is the one we purchase each week and love! -
Pacoima, CA
They are delicious. I make it as for grilled cheese sandwich, quesidillas, any kinds of pasta. Or home made mac n cheese. I recommend to get this cheese.
Lewistown, PA
The only brand of cheese I buy. Lots of flavor and it melts well in sandwiches and soups. I buy this at my local deli and I've never been disappointed
California City, CA
I really like this cheese because it's already size so it's easy to make sandwiches and stuff and it comes with a good amount at a decent price
Best Brand for cheese and Butter related products. We like their butter ones more than cheese, however we do like these deli cheese slices.
Lindenhurst, NY
The best American cheese ever! Cheese is life. I throw cheese on top of everything and land o lakes is the shit. Omg I want cheese now pls
Jonesboro , AR
Amazing cheese for an amazing price! We absolutely love this cheese in my house because it's awesome to put on hamburgers while grilling!
Moore, OK
This is a typical side dish for lunch for myself and two small children. A yummy dairy option for young kids and great flavor for me!
I love this cheese! Its tastes really good and it is good quality. I only go to the deli for cheese and I get this one every time.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
😋really good cheese. Will give flavor to your food and will melt really easy when you cook it. It is very cheesy. Very delicious.

Looking for your answer?