BY LAND O'LAKES

Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Land O Lakes American cheese is my favorite american cheese to get at the supermarket or anywhere.
I love the texture of it, other brands of deli cheeses still feel like the plastic single slices that kraft sells which is really ashamed since they are sold from the deli section and not just the refrigerated section.
I also love the flavor, I once bought another brand because it was on sale and so much cheaper, and the taste was awful compared the to the creamy flavor of Land O Lakes.
While they are my favorite brand, I will have to deduct 1 star for the high price.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere, DE
Foodie Expert
This is the best cheese ever. forget those nasty individually wrapped cheese products. each piece is offset too so that you don't have to fight to get one piece. This is a must in our refridgerator! It also has boxtops, so anyone with school age children will be able to make sandwiches and make money for your child's school :)
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Land o lakes is the only american cheese we use in our household i purchase it at walmart or weis when I'm getting my grocery order. the flavor is the best but it is a bit pricey sometimes i cringe buying when other cheeses are sold for a quarter of the price but yes i would highly recommend.
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Foodie Expert
My mom really likes the Land O' lakes brand when it comes to their cheese and also their butter. The flavor is pretty good and she says that the better price lays with the delis that sells them for quantity and quality of the cheese then just the once you grab from the shelfs.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA
This is the cheese I've grown up on. I eat it on sandwiches and even just as a snack! Price is average and taste is great! I would feed this to all of my friends and family on any occasion. Putting it on my grocery list now...
Emilie L.
Emilie L.
One of the better sliced white american cheeses out there. This isn't a cheese with a lot of flavor but then again, its not supposed to be. Its perfect for sandwiches or to put on eggs because it melts perfectly.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Foodie Expert
When I do choose to eat dairy this is one of my go to brands. It tastes great and is always easily acessable. I love how great of an addition it is to any sandwich!
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Best tasting cheese you will ever have. The cheese is creamy and goes down smooth. Great compliment to any meal. Or just a great snack.
terry b.
terry b.
Brazil, IN
T is expesive but its the best cheese on the market. i always buy it at walmart i never buy it there. the price is always right there.
Anita K.
Anita K.
Gresham, WI
my favorite,costs more but worth the cost most delis use this as thier American cheese,melts great and tastes great, worth every penny