BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Land O Lakes, Salted Caramel Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix, 14.8 Oz see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Nora T.
Honestly the best instant hot chocolate I've ever had. I got it as a gift last Christmas and spent the rest of the season trying to find it in stores to no avail. Online, the only place I've found it, it is quite expensive but the brand is reasonable in stores. I hope I'm able to stock up this year!
Julianne M.
Brighton, MA
Pretty good for a powdered hot cocoa mix. A little sweet for my taste, but an affordable option for upgrading your cocoa mix. I've used with milk and water and definitely recommend the milk to help fill out the flavor better, water is a little too thin with the powder.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Sumer M.
Very strong flavor and there's more than enough for two people in one bag in my opinion. Very affordable for a good quality hot chocolate!
Kate E.
Anoka, MN
This is killer for hitting those chocolate cravings. It's just a hot mug of deliciousness and at an affordable price!
Mary M.
Charleston, SC
Love this stuff! Mix it with a little warm milk and peppermint bark vodka and you have an excellent drink for winter.
Laura C.
West Babylon, NY
Such a delicious hot chocolate. Land o lakes makes interesting combos in hot chocolate that just really work.
Christine W.
Reading, PA
Very tasty hot chocolate. I love anything with caramel and this has the perfect caramel & chocolate blend.
Hope Harrison S.
Mocksville, NC
My daughter and I love these mixes. We drink them all the time. She took some to college.
Jaleia M.
Isn't this a great delicious flavor of hot cocoa?