GroceryDairyButter & MargarineLand O'Lakes
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp

Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp

Make the ordinary, extraordinary! Add a little texture and flavor to your toast, bagel, or crackers. Spreadable right out of the refrigerator. Use for spreading, topping on all your favorite foods, and more!

Ingredients

Sweet Cream, Canola Oil, Golden Flax Seeds, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid. CONTAINS: Milk

Anyone else having trouble finding this product in stores?
Anyone know where I can purchase this product in Connecticut?
I Don’t have any of the stores listed near me, do you know if tops, giant Eagle, or Wegmans carries this product??
Start your review of Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp!
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Katrina M.
Texture wise- I didn’t really notice much difference except until a chia seed was stuck in my front tooth. Taste wise- it taste exactly like any other butter to be honest. I won’t buy it again- it was $2.99 for this very small tub and it expires in just 3 weeks from today. I personally think it needs more hemp & flax. I’d take out the chia seeds. I couldn’t find it at Wal Mart or Aldi, so I made the extra trip to purchase it at Hy-Vee.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Lucy H.
With some of the controversial hemp ingredients, we see it in various products every time which is interesting, it is extremely creamy, flax and chia seeds health benefits, delicious, and super easy to spread . would recommend it!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,954 reviews
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Bethany A.
So the butter itself was somewhat okay but I’m not a huge fan of the seeds in it. But for the price it’s not that worth it either
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Natasha B.
Great spread for crackers! Nice and creamy. The flaxseeds, chia and Hemp you don’t even taste it. Blend right into the butter!
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Amy S.
I tried this Land O’Lakes butter spread with blend of flax, chia and hemp seeds on a toasted bagel. Delicious flavor and smooth! Contains more unsaturated fats than regular butter which is a heart healthy bonus. Will repurchase.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Melissa B.
This butter is actually really delicious. It’s super easy to spread and tastes great on a bagel or toast. Unfortunately I do think it needs more seeds in it, I didn’t really taste any of them but I do like the minimal amount of nutrition that they add. I’d repurchase this one!
Rochelle A.
Muskegon, MI
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Rochelle A.
I disliked the seeds in the butter but the taste had good flavor. Land o lakes is my favorite butter!
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Dikshil P.
This is excellent to make compound butters. Since it is very soft, it mixes well without having to heat it up. It is great to add parsley and garlic or honey and cinnamon for awesome homemade compound butters.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Tanya S.
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to spread, the hint of sweetness, and how creamy it was, and the affordable price. Home run hit ! Has a great flavor and is very affordable!
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Land O Lakes Butter Spread with Seeds - Flax, Chia and Hemp uploaded by Natalia B.
I participated in a online campaign, 😅oh and it was not as easy to found it in store!First of all I didn’t understand the taste, it taste different! When I tried it just on bread I was not amazed, then I tried it with strawberry jam and liked it! But I think I won’t buy it any more because it is not as phenomenal.
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,149 reviews
il y a 3 mois
Shaye G. il y a 3 mois
Yes, I noticed the deadline was for the end of July when I received notice of the voxbox, but then it changed to September. I just went ahead and completed it regardless of the listed deadline. I’m assuming it’s an error on their end.