BY LAND O'LAKES

The Milder, Sweeter Flavor Of Land O Lakes® Baby Swiss Cheese Goes Well With Apples, Pears And Strawberries, Or On A Warm Ham-and-cheese Melt. It Can Also Be Diced On Party Trays Or Melted In Egg Bakes Or Fondues.

Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes. Aged For 60 Days.

Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Such a delicious cheese that adds flavor to any sandwich. It's a family favorite. Even alone it has a wonderful cheese.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope 🤞 ok I like this product good packaging good value good taste good flavor.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I love all Land of Lakes cheese. This swiss cheese is very tasty, and if ordered at a deli can be very inexpensive.
Derrian J.
I'm a massive fan of Swiss cheese, and land oh lakes has done it right. The taste is perfect, strongly recommend.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Love love this product. So well made, the quality is amazing. Everyone should try this product at least once.
Alexis T.
This is a rich and quality cheese. My family currently considers this their favorite cheese from the deli
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ
I'm not a big Swiss fan but my mother loves this and when I worked at a deli it was one of the favorites!
Dayna E.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the one I use for sandwich to my family the taste and quality of the product is indescriptible
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
My family loves Swiss cheese on sandwiches. Land o lakes is a good brand. They love the taste great.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I've used it but prefer other brand, use as an alternative not creamy as my other brands to salty.