BY LAND O'LAKES

The Milder, Sweeter Flavor Of Land O Lakes® Baby Swiss Cheese Goes Well With Apples, Pears And Strawberries, Or On A Warm Ham-and-cheese Melt. It Can Also Be Diced On Party Trays Or Melted In Egg Bakes Or Fondues.

Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes. Aged For 60 Days.

Leesa J.
East Waterboro, ME
I like the Land O'Lakes Baby Swiss Cheese - almost as much as the Amish Baby Swiss I grew up eating. It is creamy good tasting, and has just a hint of the sharpness of swiss cheese.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
I eat this with thin sliced ham and make ham and Swiss sliders when we have company they are a hit every time I love Swiss cheese by itself land o' lakes is amazing
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This tastes do good when i make andwiches! It just tastes so good and everyone loves it! It adds a great taste and it's not a skimpy weak cheese! Try it!
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
I tried this product out because I wanted to know what Swiss cheese tastes like. And it was okay. Prob would've tasted better as a topping.
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Es una delicia este queso no puede faltar en mi casa lo recomiendo muchísimo es muy bueno excelente calidad y sabor indiscutible
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
Land O' Lakes baby swiss is a very good swiss. It is sharp but not too sharp. It is reasonably priced and readily available
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love this either for my toasted sandwiches or my subs it's the best of the best is on the pricey side but it's worth it
dawn m.
i love all kinds of cheese.. this wouldnt be my first choice but sure not my last.. its very tasty i would recommend this
Ashlyn J.
My favorite. i put these on my burgers when i cook them on the grill. They have the best taste and it is very affordable
Angel S.
I love land o lakes brand in cheese! I get it from the delivery every time I go to the store! Best cheese brand out there