BY LAND O'LAKES

Thank you for selecting quality products from Land O' Lakes. see more...

riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! There are many reasons for this: family traditions, Christmas carols, the sound of jingle bells, and baking. Oh, the baking! It’s a huge part of the holidays, and whether it’s cookies, cakes, or yule logs, it’s the one time of year you want to break out your favorite, most amazing recipes. i love land o lakes baby swiss cheese on all of them
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
I love them as they are with arepas or with bread, and they are very good they last a lot in the fridge and they do not damage the truth I always buy them again because they get in trouble in moments where guests arrive surprises, and the I have a lot of cheese
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I normally don't choose land o lakes cheese however I decided to give the baby Swiss cheese a shot and I was happily surprised! This Swiss cheese was perfect for a Cuban sand which and I will definitely be buying this particular cheese from now on!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
We actually use this cheese at the resturant i work at. Every customer loves it and asks for extra. Not only is is tasty but it is also gluten free leaving people who are gluten sensitive or allergic able to have a cheese they can enjoy!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
My favorite cheese is land o lakes. we purchase it in a variety of flavors. We also purchase it in packages. It is very creamy and flavorful. It is my husbands favorite. You can purchase it at any supermarket.
Leesa J.
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, Maine
I like the Land O'Lakes Baby Swiss Cheese - almost as much as the Amish Baby Swiss I grew up eating. It is creamy good tasting, and has just a hint of the sharpness of swiss cheese.
Missi M.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
I eat this with thin sliced ham and make ham and Swiss sliders when we have company they are a hit every time I love Swiss cheese by itself land o' lakes is amazing
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This tastes do good when i make andwiches! It just tastes so good and everyone loves it! It adds a great taste and it's not a skimpy weak cheese! Try it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
Land O' Lakes baby swiss is a very good swiss. It is sharp but not too sharp. It is reasonably priced and readily available
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this either for my toasted sandwiches or my subs it's the best of the best is on the pricey side but it's worth it