BY LAND O'LAKES

The Milder, Sweeter Flavor Of Land O Lakes® Baby Swiss Cheese Goes Well With Apples, Pears And Strawberries, Or On A Warm Ham-and-cheese Melt. It Can Also Be Diced On Party Trays Or Melted In Egg Bakes Or Fondues.

Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes. Aged For 60 Days.

Amber F.
I love love love Swiss cheese. I purchase land o lake cheese from my local giant eagle and i am a repeat consumer. It goes on sale a lot which is nice. But reg price is reasonable for deli cheese. It is creamy and delicious. And it melts great also
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
This is a very very yummy product. It is located locally where I live so easily accessible. We have started keeping these stocked in the house so we can have on hand. great with crackers for a mid afternoon snack. I definitely will continue to buy
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
This is my favorite Swiss cheese. I love purchasing this from the deli goes great with some turkey and mayo. I have been eating this chesse for a very long time and would certainly recommend for anyone who likes Swiss.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Note here we are talking. This is hands down my favorite cheese. It is so soft and flavorful its like eating some of that expensive delj cheese that is so darn good
.i mean its thin but strong. Its just so good you have to try it yourself. Its available at the deli counter for $7 and under.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! There are many reasons for this: family traditions, Christmas carols, the sound of jingle bells, and baking. Oh, the baking! It’s a huge part of the holidays, and whether it’s cookies, cakes, or yule logs, it’s the one time of year you want to break out your favorite, most amazing recipes. i love land o lakes baby swiss cheese on all of them
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I am not usually a fan of swiss cheese, but this one is an exception.  the flavor is not overpowering of other ingredients in any dish you make, from sandwiches, to eggs, to casseroles.  this has a milder flavor profile making it much more versitle than some other brands.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
I love them as they are with arepas or with bread, and they are very good they last a lot in the fridge and they do not damage the truth I always buy them again because they get in trouble in moments where guests arrive surprises, and the I have a lot of cheese
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I normally don't choose land o lakes cheese however I decided to give the baby Swiss cheese a shot and I was happily surprised! This Swiss cheese was perfect for a Cuban sand which and I will definitely be buying this particular cheese from now on!
Megan C.
Southington, CT
We actually use this cheese at the resturant i work at. Every customer loves it and asks for extra. Not only is is tasty but it is also gluten free leaving people who are gluten sensitive or allergic able to have a cheese they can enjoy!
Leesa J.
E Waterboro, ME
I like the Land O'Lakes Baby Swiss Cheese - almost as much as the Amish Baby Swiss I grew up eating. It is creamy good tasting, and has just a hint of the sharpness of swiss cheese.