BY LAND O'LAKES

Sliced Fresh And Just How You Want It From Your Favorite Deli,America's Favorite!,Excellent Source Of Calcium

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Cream, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes. Contains: Milk.

Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Land O Lakes American cheese is my favorite american cheese to get at the supermarket or anywhere.
I love the texture of it, other brands of deli cheeses still feel like the plastic single slices that kraft sells which is really ashamed since they are sold from the deli section and not just the refrigerated section.
I also love the flavor, I once bought another brand because it was on sale and so much cheaper, and the taste was awful compared the to the creamy flavor of Land O Lakes.
While they are my favorite brand, I will have to deduct 1 star for the high price.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Land o lakes is the only american cheese we use in our household i purchase it at walmart or weis when I'm getting my grocery order. the flavor is the best but it is a bit pricey sometimes i cringe buying when other cheeses are sold for a quarter of the price but yes i would highly recommend.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere , DE
This is the best cheese ever. forget those nasty individually wrapped cheese products. each piece is offset too so that you don't have to fight to get one piece. This is a must in our refridgerator! It also has boxtops, so anyone with school age children will be able to make sandwiches and make money for your child's school :)
Michelle k.
My mom really likes the Land O' lakes brand when it comes to their cheese and also their butter. The flavor is pretty good and she says that the better price lays with the delis that sells them for quantity and quality of the cheese then just the once you grab from the shelfs.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cheese is one of my favorites. I love using it of grilled cheese or sandwiches the most, because its rich and creamy cheese. It is inexpensive and you can find at any grocery store. I recommend because you can use for almost any dip or anything.
Emilie L.
One of the better sliced white american cheeses out there. This isn't a cheese with a lot of flavor but then again, its not supposed to be. Its perfect for sandwiches or to put on eggs because it melts perfectly.
Ashley W.
Rochester, NH
Best brand for American cheese. beats them all by a long shot. melts perfectly and tastes great on everything from egg sandwiches to a classic ham and cheese. will buy again and again that's for sure. recommend for all to try.
Danielle F.
When I do choose to eat dairy this is one of my go to brands. It tastes great and is always easily acessable. I love how great of an addition it is to any sandwich!
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA
This is the cheese I've grown up on. I eat it on sandwiches and even just as a snack! Price is average and taste is great! I would feed this to all of my friends and family on any occasion. Putting it on my grocery list now...
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
It is great American cheese,good for sandwiches. Sometimes I make grilled cheese sandwiches using them and every member of my family likes them. They are so healthy and fresh and I will fall in love once you start using them. I use them in lot of my baking too. It works great.they are so affordable which is a plus.