BY LAND O'FROST

Kayla D.
I always use this meat to make sandwiches! My family loves it and we always buy it. Its a good price and this brand has many different kinds of meats. I get this at my local Walmart and it tastes really good. I will definitely buy this again. You should try it!
Mhailene M.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
This lunchmeat is so good! lol.. they always have coupons and a good sale price at most grocery stores, plus it a good amount in each pack (usually a pound) and I always buy this type of lunch meat :) I enjoy turkey best and my husband likes the ham.
West D.
My husband loves this brand of lunch meat. It is the best bang for your buck.
Jessica B.
I liked the flavor and cut of this ham. It was great in my sandwich. The quantity and packaging was great and fit perfectly in my fridge.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I like this lunchmeat not to expensive good taste, good value . can be found at most grocery stores coupon in newspapers often
Alex V.
San Antonio, TX
This ham is so good yummy in my tummy yum can't pass to good make a sandwich anytime
Shannon A.
I'm not huge on ham, myself, but my brothers love this stuff. It contains a fair amount and it's a decent price, too!