Land O' Frost Premium Premium Home-Style Brown Sugar Ham 16 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Sara E.

BY LAND O'FROST

Land O'Frost is a third generation, family-owned business, started by grandfather, antoon van eekeran, in 1958. Antoon was immigrant from holland, who came to the united states with dreams of success. see more...

Kayla D.
I always use this meat to make sandwiches! My family loves it and we always buy it. Its a good price and this brand has many different kinds of meats. I get this at my local Walmart and it tastes really good. I will definitely buy this again. You should try it!
Mhailene M.
Alpharetta, GA
This lunchmeat is so good! lol.. they always have coupons and a good sale price at most grocery stores, plus it a good amount in each pack (usually a pound) and I always buy this type of lunch meat :) I enjoy turkey best and my husband likes the ham.
Jessie M.
las vegas
I adore making grilled cheese sandwiches for my fiance and make them with this ham inside with white American cheese and boy does he love them like no tomorrow.
Jessica B.
I liked the flavor and cut of this ham. It was great in my sandwich. The quantity and packaging was great and fit perfectly in my fridge.
samantha n.
logan, OH
I like this lunchmeat not to expensive good taste, good value . can be found at most grocery stores coupon in newspapers often
Shannon A.
I'm not huge on ham, myself, but my brothers love this stuff. It contains a fair amount and it's a decent price, too!
Alex V.
San Antonio, TX
This ham is so good yummy in my tummy yum can't pass to good make a sandwich anytime
West D.
My husband loves this brand of lunch meat. It is the best bang for your buck.
Sara E.
Used to getting generic ham which is great but my boyfriend loves this one. You can taste the difference--it's very tasty and was only a couple cents more! Perfect for ham sandwich.