BY LAND O'FROST

Land O'Frost is a third generation, family-owned business, started by grandfather, antoon van eekeran, in 1958. Antoon was immigrant from holland, who came to the united states with dreams of success. see more...

Kayla D.
I always use this meat to make sandwiches! My family loves it and we always buy it. Its a good price and this brand has many different kinds of meats. I get this at my local Walmart and it tastes really good. I will definitely buy this again. You should try it!
Mhailene M.
Roswell, GA
This lunchmeat is so good! lol.. they always have coupons and a good sale price at most grocery stores, plus it a good amount in each pack (usually a pound) and I always buy this type of lunch meat :) I enjoy turkey best and my husband likes the ham.
Jessica B.
I liked the flavor and cut of this ham. It was great in my sandwich. The quantity and packaging was great and fit perfectly in my fridge.
samantha n.
logan, OH
I like this lunchmeat not to expensive good taste, good value . can be found at most grocery stores coupon in newspapers often
Shannon A.
I'm not huge on ham, myself, but my brothers love this stuff. It contains a fair amount and it's a decent price, too!
Alex V.
San Antonio, TX
This ham is so good yummy in my tummy yum can't pass to good make a sandwich anytime
West D.
My husband loves this brand of lunch meat. It is the best bang for your buck.