BY LAND O'FROST #100 in Turkey

Land o' frost oven roasted turkey breast 16 oz see more...

Land O' Frost Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz
  • "The turkey is really good and sliced with the perfect thickness." in 1 review
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
I purchase this for my husband. He loves a great sandwich and I always have to make sure that this is in the house...at all times! The turkey is really good and sliced with the perfect thickness.

I love that Land O Frost has a 1 lb package of this at a great price. If you try to go to the deli stand to get a pound of turkey meat, you will pay much more per pound.

Will always purchase as long as they make it! Keep it coming!
Mishaune G.
San Francisco, ca
This is one of the better brands for Turkey. The slices aren't super thin and the flavor is pretty close to perfect. When ever i get deli meat this is my first choice.
Stephanie M.
Lake Oswego, OR
This is my go to lunch meat. I use it in my sandwiches, and also just as a snack. It has good flavor, isn't overly salty and the calories aren't terrible. It is thin sliced so it takes a little more to make a good sandwich but you won't be wasting calories doing it.
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
This meat tastes pretty good, I usually only buy it when I have a need for lots of sandwich meat, i I'm having a party or making pin wheels. It tasty and you get a lot of it for a decent price.
Hannah W.
everson, WA
One of my favorite brands of lunch meats! Not a bad price and it looks and tastes good, not like some of the other brands which look very processed.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
This premium turkey breast is actually not bad, its good. When I can't afford the more expensive brands, I buy Land O frost and it never disappoints.
John A.
Villa rica, Ga
This is great for making my daily lunch for work! Always a fresh taste. I always combine with ham , cheese and lettuce for a great tasting sandwich.
Kandid B.
I use this when I want to make a quick salad, I dice the meat and toss it in with my other salad favorites and enjoy.
Michele M.
Land o frost meats are perfect for fast salad prep. The flavor and texture is good.
glory p.
This is fine if you like the texture and wetness of pre packaged deli meats. I'm not a huge fan
Kristine A.
I am wondering if this wold be the right fit for Thanksgiving dinner. I am the only one who likes dark meat the rest white. Is this moist or dry?