BY LAND O'FROST

Land o' frost honey ham 16 oz see more...

Land O' Frost Honey Ham 16 oz
  • "I have tried Land O' Frost's bistro lunch meats and they are pretty good." in 3 reviews
  • "It taste great and is a decent price." in 1 review
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Like this tastes great , I do recommend great value I put double on my sandwiches 🥪 I like how Smokey it is and how much it has inside I would buy this all the time I do recommend worth to purchase
Justice R.
I do like this ham for sandwiches. It has a really good sweet smoky flavor for a great price. Sometimes there are little hard spots in it though. I typically enjoy a thinner sliced meat though.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
The flavor of this ham is incredible. I love it!!! And definitely would recommed it. At the beggining, the idea of having ham with honey was a little weird, but man it's delicious.
Nina P.
santa fe, nm
This lunch meat is pretty good, the flavor and texture is nice. Sometimes I do find small fragments of bone or other hard matter, but it is not frequent enough for me not to purchase the product. The meat is sliced thinly, and has a nice texture, the generous package size makes it perfect for low carb eaters ( a quick roll up with cheese, etc). The flavor is pleasant and would appeal to a salty palate. Overall,I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for lots of bang for their buck!
Heather E.
While I'm not big on purchasing lunch meat, if I have to, I will only buy Land O'Frost. It is amazing on a sandwich, pairs nicely when warmed in a pan, or even with crackers or a stand alone snack. It is not overly salty tasting and keeps well in its zippered pouch. I love catching it on sale but this is one item, I have no problem paying full price for it...its well worth it! You won't be disappointed!
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I was in a rush and needed something to throw in a salad. First off, this is SUPER cheap...$4 for a 1 pound of meat. It was chopped, pressed and formed meat. I found it to be super salty and without the package telling me that it was ham, I wouldn't have known otherwise. I think you get 4-6 slices in a serving suggestion which was pretty good for 100-120 calories.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
This is ok ! The flavor kind of taste water downed, and it comes in a smaller portion than other brands. I bought this at my local Food Lion, and it was reasonably priced, but definitely not my favorite brand. I tried it, and probably won't try it again, unless I have too....
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
I have never been a huge fan of Land O Frost brand deli meats. They always taste very watered down, even after patting dry with a paper towel. My favorite flavors would have to be the honey or black forest ham, but they really are not worth the price i don't think.
Sherry M.
NINETY SIX
This does not taste like meat. It tastes a bit like bologna but definitely not ham. One pro is that it is super cheap and there are lots of coupons for it. I have tried Land O' Frost's bistro lunch meats and they are pretty good. This is adequate if you aren't very particular though.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
This is budget friendly lunch meat. It's not my favorite, but for the price for the 1lb bag is decent for my family who goes through breakfast sandwiches & lunch sandwiches weekly. Not bad for my quick weeknight chicken cordon bleu recipe either!

Walmart