Land O' Frost Deli Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey

Smoked, chopped, pressed, and cooked.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O' Frost Deli Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey!
How would you rate this product?
Onsted, MI
Turkey cheese and pickle roll ups are the best with this! I love this brand and it’s price is perfect, especially with our large family! Flavor is good and texture and how thinly shaved make it perfect for everyone!
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Katy, TX
At my home we only eat Roasted Turkey ham from Land O' Lakes. We love the taste and freshness. They make perfect sandwiches and snacking. I get it always on sale and their slice sizes are not too thin or too thick. Just great for my style. I also love it in between grilled cheese!
Organic, Nut Free, No Special Diet
My favorite sandwich meat! The price is great because the bags are packed full! It definitely lasts, and taste amazing!
No Special Diet
Muskogee, OK
Super good taste and I love the price and quality of it I get it at Walmart my family loves it
No Special Diet
Roanoke
Tastes good and is at a great price. You can buy it anywhere and can use it in so many ways
Low Carb